SOLD / FOUND kraton v2 feeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helizrnew2me

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
i have a low use v2 kraton with box and everything it came with . maybe 8 runs on it . whats a fair asking price??i am thinking of selling .

theres a picture of it in my avatar . when i am ready to sell i will of course have pictures . just looking for a ballpark value . heres a video ,was only running it on 4s and the grass was a little wet that day .this is recent ,like last week .

It's all up to you on price. I got one used for 245 but needed a little bit of love. And then you also find them around 350 to 425

this is a 5 month old v2 not used much .i got it around the same time i joined the forum

i have a low use v2 kraton with box and everything it came with . maybe 8 runs on it . whats a fair asking price??i am thinking of selling .
I would guess probably $300 for an asking price wouldn't be unreasonable. I just bought a brand new v3 off tower hobbies for 400. Why are you getting rid of it if you don't mind me asking?

just don't use it that much .sold all my other cars and trucks too ,this is the last one left . changing over to boats now .
they are up to v3 now?

If it's still available I'm offering $300 now via paypal. Please let me know.

yeah i couldnt sell for that . i would however sell for 375.00 shipped . its a huge box ,shipping could be 40 bucks . i haven't officially listed it for sale but if that price was met i`d let it go .

i made a speed run video . you can see it more closer in this video . this thing is bone out the box stock .

its a v2 also.

With coupon codes, free shipping and warranty support from Tower it doesn't make sense. For a few dollars more I can get it new delivered. Used stuff devaluates quickly. Maybe you can find someone local.

With coupon codes, free shipping and warranty support from Tower it doesn't make sense. For a few dollars more I can get it new delivered. Used stuff devaluates quickly. Maybe you can find someone local.
That's what I was thinking as well. You can get a new one for $425 from tower hobbies. I was debating about offering $300 as well but decided to get a mini e revo for indoor winter fun instead.

still saving 50 over the cheapest price around . unfortunately shipping is not free for me ,it may cost 40 dollars to ship i don't know . i may review my price when i officially list it for sale

still saving 50 over the cheapest price around . unfortunately shipping is not free for me ,it may cost 40 dollars to ship i don't know . i may review my price when i officially list it for sale

Just shipped a Big Rock for $26 via FedEx SmartPost. $40 is a bit high on your estimate. The Kraton's lighter and should ship for $20-30 max. To give you an idea on depriciation, I got $500 for it and drove it once. I'd guess the most you could hope for is $340 or less. Good luck with your sale!

sold!!!

Just shipped a Big Rock for $26 via FedEx SmartPost. $40 is a bit high on your estimate. The Kraton's lighter and should ship for $20-30 max. To give you an idea on depriciation, I got $500 for it and drove it once. I'd guess the most you could hope for is $340 or less. Good luck with your sale!

just an update ,the truck is sold .shipping was 41.18 !! some places i got quotes of 50 bucks and buyers backed away . all my cars and trucks are gone now .i have moved on to boats .
be well and have fun

I too ship rcs for 20 tp 30 dollars through ebay. Went to usps fedex and ups office and website. $46-73 for a 28 x 15 x 23 box @ 15lbs.

Any suggestions

i am old school i guess ,i get shipping info online and hope its correct . i know theres ways to save some shipping money by printing a label but i always worry once i get to the shipper that the amount i paid online wont be enough . i don't want to ship an item and have the buyer get a item "funds due".

jlolley , not much you can do about it ,shipping costs what it costs .maybe printing a shipping label online might save a vew bucks .i never done it .

With coupon codes, free shipping and warranty support from Tower it doesn't make sense. For a few dollars more I can get it new delivered. Used stuff devaluates(thats not a word) quickly. Maybe you can find someone local.
Im new to the game and as of yet don't know many tricks,looking at the Kraton as my first RC truck
Not clear on the best sources etc,where is this Tower and how do I work it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back