Kraton Kraton v2 has arrived(first run thoughts)_

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be me

the esc and card do work ...the esc has a limited software through hobby wing ..as it is a max 8 rebranded hw ....follow the manual that is all what the esc offers for programming....and for 5s you have to take it off LiPo detection and run a external voltage detection

You are correct sir. The low voltage cut-off kicks in right away with a 5s pack. I have to run in nimh mode which i do not like. I am just guessing when to shut it down (5200 mah) = 15 minutes. I do like the esc though, plenty of power, smooth acceleration, wheelies on demand with punch setting 0n 7. I am also getting good temperatures with ambient temp of 90 degrees. The esc was barely warm after a half hour beat down in the heat!! I was starting to wonder what was going on with the esc and your post provided valuable insight. I think this esc could handle 6s but i want to stick with 5. Not a big deal really as I will just order a couple low voltage alarms and plug them into the pig tails...

Last edited:
you ahould get around the 20 min mark with that battery ....if you plan on going to a higher power you will need to shim the diffs ...aswell techno orange springs and new shock oils and diff oils will make a huge difference

you ahould get around the 20 min mark with that battery ....if you plan on going to a higher power you will need to shim the diffs ...aswell techno orange springs and new shock oils and diff oils will make a huge difference

Which techno orange springs are you using mate. Im about to order some in just checking which size to use

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back