Kraton KRATON V2 on order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just finished confirming my order With Tower Hobbies. Total order includes the Kraton, a Venom Duo Charger, a duratrax pit stand, a little pit mat, a bottle of 500K diff oil, bottle of 100K diff oil, 2 XT90 charging adapters, 4 Duratrax Lipo Onyx 2S 5000mAh 35C Hard Case XT90 batteries, Venom large safety charging sack. The total order would have been $905 plus tax. I used their coupon code, and saved $117, which brought it down to $794. Then since Tower does not charge sales tax on out of state orders, I saved another $80. So what should have been close to $1,000 order, was less than $800. Don't get me wrong $800 is still easily enough to get me into trouble with the wife, but we'll cross that bridge in a week or so, once it gets here. I need to go get one of those bumpers, but I'm going to try to take it easy for a few runs before I get myself into full basher mode.

Congratz on your purchase! You won't regret it. About your money - wife problem, just buy her a necklace and she will be happy again (for a while).

I just checked my order and it still hasn't shipped.:( I did however just order a set of SRC Terrain Crushers, with the Chrome rims.:cool:

41eKWnHbbIL.jpg

Have everything delivered to your work address @dpricenator :D

Looks like you're about to have a whole lotta fun!

Thanks for the tip. I've been having my cigars, fishing gear, and toys sent to my office for at least the past 10 years. Has saved me many a conversation, and probably some forced returns as well.

Yes sir! Sometime today. I got my SRC Terrain Crushers Yesterday, so I am just waiting for the brown truck to show up. I'm going to rip open my charger and get the batteries powered up. Then swap out the tires so I can make a couple parking lot runs before my kid's softball practice. We leave for Vegas tomorrow at lunchtime so I have about a 1 hour window, today, where I can play. I can't flippin wait.

I know exactly how you feel.
Wish you a great hour and wait for your first impression.
Have fun.
Greetings from Germany.

I couldn't do anything with it. I got the batteries charging, but one of my front wheels was not aligned and there was no time to get that corrected before we left for Vegas. No that I am back, and my liver is attempting to repair the damage, I'll get the wheel straightened out and let you know what I think. It does look pretty bad a$$ though.

Well I love the car. It's a beast on 4S and a crazy beast on 6s. A couple big jumps, and lots of tearing up the grass and gravel. I am just getting used to it. I love the Terrain crusher wheels, but I am concerned there is not enough cushion, in them for the big jumps.

Just finished confirming my order With Tower Hobbies. Total order includes the Kraton, a Venom Duo Charger, a duratrax pit stand, a little pit mat, a bottle of 500K diff oil, bottle of 100K diff oil, 2 XT90 charging adapters, 4 Duratrax LiPo Onyx 2S 5000mAh 35C Hard Case XT90 batteries, Venom large safety charging sack. The total order would have been $905 plus tax. I used their coupon code, and saved $117, which brought it down to $794. Then since Tower does not charge sales tax on out of state orders, I saved another $80. So what should have been close to $1,000 order, was less than $800. Don't get me wrong $800 is still easily enough to get me into trouble with the wife, but we'll cross that bridge in a week or so, once it gets here. I need to go get one of those bumpers, but I'm going to try to take it easy for a few runs before I get myself into full basher mode.
It's a shame you didn't place this order a couple weeks ago when they were doing E cash. You would've been banking on store credit!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back