Kraton Kraton v2 part ID help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockwaver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I almost broke the part you see in the picture. I wanted to already order a replacement just in case, but I can't seem to find it in the exploded views.
Can you help me please?
IMG_0095.jpg

It looks like a little metal spacer between the front bottom arm and the chassis. You see the front of the Kraton in the picture of course.

Thank you.

I almost broke the part you see in the picture. I wanted to already order a replacement just in case, but I can't seem to find it in the exploded views.
Can you help me please?
View attachment 4259
It looks like a little metal spacer between the front bottom arm and the chassis. You see the front of the Kraton in the picture of course.

Thank you.
AR330379
IMG_20161210_085342673.jpg

IMG_20161209_235725628.jpg
I guess to 3 sets of eyes are better than one...Lol. Just joined Kraton club too as of yesterday, off to a rough start, had to drill out motor mount screw after stripping the s... out of it. Probably need a new motor mount, no damage to chassis, also broke my Allen tool going caveman again removing mount from motor. Friggin overthreadlockers!

Yes, unfortunately it is exactly that part, the Front-Rear Suspension Hanger! And it looks like I would need to dismantle all the front drivetrain and the servo plate to reach the piece and unmount it... dang! Well I will order the piece and wait for it to completely brake, after all right now it's just missing a corner

Yes, unfortunately it is exactly that part, the Front-Rear Suspension Hanger! And it looks like I would need to dismantle all the front drivetrain and the servo plate to reach the piece and unmount it... dang! Well I will order the piece and wait for it to completely brake, after all right now it's just missing a corner
Maybe the part will hang in there and keep doing its job, like driving your 1/1 car after a fender bender with a lil cosmetic damage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back