Kraton V2 vs. V3 question about shock Towers

Thread starter #1

Crash

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Will the kraton V2 standoffs work on the V3 shock Towers? I don't know a whole lot about the V3 and have only work on the V2 I know there are slight differences but this is something I'm not aware of. Any help would be great thank you

-Dusty-

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
Pretty sure the shock towers are the same. I think it was the shock head protector things and maybe shock caps that were changed. v2 standoffs should fit if your still using the v2 shocks

Last edited:

joostin420

Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton
I believe the shock towers are the same, shock standoffs are different v2-v3. I had to trim the plastic inserts when upgrading to the v3 shocks.

Thread starter #4

Crash

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I have v2 standoffs and want to get Hot Racing shock towers. If HR did any changes due to v3 I want to make sure that the screws that are on the V2 standoffs will fit in the little holes at the top of the hot racing shock Tower. I already bought some V3 shocks and bored out the hole in the Caps so they would fit the V2 standoffs not realizing at the time I was going to upgrade the shock Towers.

Imanol

Arrma RC's
Kraton
¡Hola! Queria saber si puedo ponerle a mi kraton v2 otros dos amortiguadores atras y adelante, se podria poner? De ser asi que necesitaria y como lo podria hacer? Un saludo y gracias