Kraton v2 wheel hex are from Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex722

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello there!! I bought the new Kraton v2 and on a maintenance session I discovered that the wheel hexes are 16.5 mm. Aren't these from the Talion?? Otherwise it's like i was sold a Talion but with the Kratons body and wheels...

@Alex722 the wheel hexes on the Talion and Kraton both use AR310484 which is a 16.5mm hex.

If you really want to get to the nuts and bolts of it - yes the Kraton and Talion are essentially the same car with a few minor details, wheel hexes included. ;)

@Alex722 the wheel hexes on the Talion and Kraton both use AR310484 which is a 16.5mm hex.

If you really want to get to the nuts and bolts of it - yes the Kraton and Talion are essentially the same car with a few minor details, wheel hexes included. ;)
Thanks a lot, I thought the hexes where longer on the kraton ( at least on the v1) so I was a bit confused. Nice to know that with minor changes I can have 2 cars...

Looking at the manual it does look like they've changed the part. The V1 uses AR310592 and where as the V2 uses the Talion part AR310484. Maybe the V2 hubs are wider and compensate for the difference?

Looking at the manual it does look like they've changed the part. The V1 uses AR310592 and where as the V2 uses the Talion part AR310484. Maybe the V2 hubs are wider and compensate for the difference?
Yes. Both front and rear hubs on the v2 are wider. I couldn't find good pictures of the fronts but here is a v1 rear.
8HNZMZKBECYPXEPGKEQGE9EXCQA99GC6BZ3MEGZV8GY9QPJ2XV.jpg

And a v2 rear.
VXU8NZAPHAA9U8RTMTNYHHHU6ZZN8282YQ2JZ3UB6NM93Q2AUD.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back