Kraton kraton v3 2018 vs nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason inman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
  3. BigRock 4x4
so i own a brand new 2018 v3 kraton still in the box with a bunch of hot racing upgrades, chassis cover and extra set of proline wheels. never ran the truck still new. found someone who owns 2 brand new arrma neros still in boxes ones blue ones green. dude told me hed trade me my kraton for the blue or green nero of my choice obviously i told him i wanted the blue one. made arrangements to meet up and he changed his mind all together. HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! so if anyone has a nero or a bigrock 6s in excellent condition they wanna swap out for a brand new kraton let me know ill send pics

so i own a brand new 2018 v3 kraton still in the box with a bunch of hot racing upgrades, chassis cover and extra set of proline wheels. never ran the truck still new. found someone who owns 2 brand new arrma neros still in boxes ones blue ones green. dude told me hed trade me my kraton for the blue or green nero of my choice obviously i told him i wanted the blue one. made arrangements to meet up and he changed his mind all together. HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! so if anyone has a nero or a bigrock 6s in excellent condition they wanna swap out for a brand new kraton let me know ill send pics
I guess he realized he was getting the short end of that transaction, lol ?

is that how you would feel? be honest
Let's put it like this. Used Neros are going for $500-600 on ebay whether they the Bigrock/Fazon or not . . . & you can't buy them in stores unless they're in small shops stacked to the brim with everything. You can get the Kraton anywhere, including Tower which still uses flex pay. He probably did that & has a new Kraton right now. Upgrades don't go to far into the equation because you can buy them anytime & they are relatively cheap. I have 4 Nero, one of each & a boxed Fazon I picked up for $400 just b4 they got discontinued. I don't have the green Nero but I do have the body. I'm not about to part from any of them, especially the Fazon.

is that how you would feel? be honest

See the post above this, lol. Yeah the guy was screwing himself. He could eBay that brand new unopened Nero for way more than a Kraton costs.

Let's put it like this. Used Neros are going for $500-600 on ebay whether they the Bigrock/Fazon or not . . . & you can't buy them in stores unless they're in small shops stacked to the brim with everything. You can get the Kraton anywhere, including Tower which still uses flex pay. He probably did that & has a new Kraton right now. Upgrades don't go to far into the equation because you can buy them anytime & they are relatively cheap. I have 4 Nero, one of each & a boxed Fazon I picked up for $400 just b4 they got discontinued. I don't have the green Nero but I do have the body. I'm not about to part from any of them, especially the Fazon.
yeah i get that. better keep them in the boxes too cuz parts are not supported and becomeing more scarce by the day. so i take it you like the fazon a whole lot more than the big rock and the nero. whats diffrent about the fazon to where u like it more?

okay guys so basicly i need to open up my wallet. lol. okay ill start the search for a bigrock or nero for sale and keep my new kraton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back