Kraton Kraton V3 6s "Field Goal" Part 01 Kraton scores a goal, big air, long jumps, lawn darts, loads of fun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
Part one of a two part video series where I take my Kraton to football practice, no not really, but I still score some long goals, hope you enjoy! Please feel free to give me feedback and I'm sorry about my GoPro woes(anyone that knows what caused this please help me out, I would really appreciate it), thanks everyone for watching!

Part one of a two part video series where I take my Kraton to football practice, no not really, but I still score some long goals, hope you enjoy! Please feel free to give me feedback and I'm sorry about my GoPro woes(anyone that knows what caused this please help me out, I would really appreciate it), thanks everyone for watching!

Hey Mate, That was awesome. You nailed those goals. I crinched when u hit the crossbar. Full speed ramp jumps were sick. You're a madman!
Happy Easter

Awesome video! I really enjoyed it. You were sending it for sure. Any damage?
I striped one of the front bulkhead screws in the bumper when I dug up the ground(I don't think the gearbox is broken), I broke a shock rod end in part 2 and a steering rod end, that were probably already weak from other bad driving, but it held up really well.

I striped one of the front bulkhead screws in the bumper when I dug up the ground(I don't think the gearbox is broken), I broke a shock rod end in part 2 and a steering rod end, that were probably already weak from other bad driving, but it held up really well.
I had the same two parts, a shock rod end and the inside steering rod end, both go in my last outing. I told Horizon, and there sending me a bunch of the composite parts, plus the new "never fall off" metal balls, for the steering rack. Your degree of "sending it" is exponentially higher than mine, but my degree of "brutally landing it" has got you beat. My courage is increasing everyday, and so is Jennys stock value?. Can't wait for part two.

I had the same two parts, a shock rod end and the inside steering rod end, both go in my last outing. I told Horizon, and there sending me a bunch of the composite parts, plus the new "never fall off" metal balls, for the steering rack. Your degree of "sending it" is exponentially higher than mine, but my degree of "brutally landing it" has got you beat. My courage is increasing everyday, and so is Jennys stock value?. Can't wait for part two.
That's a good outcome, good on you for asking the question. Let me say this, there isn't going to be a part 3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back