Kraton Kraton V3 - Diff / shock fluid recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Man Slice

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Anyone have recommendations on the diff / shock fluids for the new V3 2018 model?
I will be shimming the diffs and I figured while I'm in there, I should swap out the diff fluid if needed. Or did Arrma get this one right from the start?
I just bought my first Arrma about 4 months ago, which was the Outcast........ I remember I pretty much changed out all fluids prior to the first run.

Thanks for any info guys / gals.

I put 500k in my center diff and front diff. I also put 80k in front shocks and 70k in the rear shocks. I replaced my shick spings to the tekno’s too. Very lil chassis slaps now. Im running a traxxas xo1 motor with mamba2 esc. Savox servo. I heard people using 70k up front and 60k in rear shocks also

Awesome, thanks for the reply.
Any idea what the fluids are from stock? I actually haven't got mine yet....... should be here today or tomorrow, according to Canada post.

I have 30k, 50k, 100k diff oil on the shelf and 40, 50 shock oil. Looks like I'm going to have to order a few more.

Awesome, thanks for the reply.
Any idea what the fluids are from stock? I actually haven't got mine yet....... should be here today or tomorrow, according to Canada post.

I have 30k, 50k, 100k diff oil on the shelf and 40, 50 shock oil. Looks like I'm going to have to order a few more.
I wish i knew what the shocks oil was stock. Ive gotten back so many different answers i said screw it and jus changed it. I heard they have 30 or 40 stock. I was also told 60. But im not positive on that. Thats Just what someone else told me.

I wish i knew what the shocks oil was stock. Ive gotten back so many different answers i said screw it and jus changed it. I heard they have 30 or 40 stock. I was also told 60. But im not positive on that. Thats Just what someone else told me.

On the bottom of the kraton site, if you click detailed specs it has all that into. They say it's 1,000 cst in the suspension front and rear.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/kraton/

Gentlemen, thanks for the speedy replies! Helps out more than you know....

Duel Arrmas'........ The Kraton has arrived, and maaaaan its pretty!
002.jpg
003.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back