Kraton v3 rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow @Lufkin25, just took the time to read through your whole thread. Great work on this rebuild. Nice to see that some of the experienced members chimed in to help when needed. The finished product is quite impressive and very crisp. Can't wait to see some video footage of it running.

Wow @Lufkin25, just took the time to read through your whole thread. Great work on this rebuild. Nice to see that some of the experienced members chimed in to help when needed. The finished product is quite impressive and very crisp. Can't wait to see some video footage of it running.
I did take a couple of short videos already. Had some really good crashes and shes still straight as can be. Nothing broken yet (knock on wood lol) I cant find a free video editor that will let me piece clips from different videos together to make on good video. I can post a link.... but it isnt that impressive of camera skills or the durability of the truck... lol I will post a better video later in this thread. Thank you for the compliment!

kept seeing all the build threads and was like, man I should do a build! Then I looked around and realized I already have done several, I just didnt see it that way. I have an Everest10 with dual motors and a huge aluminum trailer I made to pull behind it. Hoping to pull the kraton on it...??

Looking for advice on what weight shock fluid to use now that it is much heavier than stock. I noticed the chassis slaps the ground when I drop it from waist high. It didnt do that before. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I did take a couple of short videos already. Had some really good crashes and shes still straight as can be. Nothing broken yet (knock on wood lol) I cant find a free video editor that will let me piece clips from different videos together to make on good video. I can post a link.... but it isnt that impressive of camera skills or the durability of the truck... lol I will post a better video later in this thread. Thank you for the compliment!

kept seeing all the build threads and was like, man I should do a build! Then I looked around and realized I already have done several, I just didnt see it that way. I have an Everest10 with dual motors and a huge aluminum trailer I made to pull behind it. Hoping to pull the kraton on it...??

Looking for advice on what weight shock fluid to use now that it is much heavier than stock. I noticed the chassis slaps the ground when I drop it from waist high. It didnt do that before. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Kids, so much energy. Isn't it wonderful? Saw the bike come out and thought, "uh oh, someone wants to jump his bike on daddy's ramp". Wait til you get comfortable with air control, and see how hard and far you start to launch it. Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.

That's great. About where I am, with trying to learn jumps. Some of these Guys make it look so easy, don't they? Learning what the throttle does while in the air is a BIG part. Then also setting your punch and brake, to adjust those is another story. Keep up the good work. Nice ramp.:)

Kids, so much energy. Isn't it wonderful? Saw the bike come out and thought, "uh oh, someone wants to jump his bike on daddy's ramp". Wait til you get comfortable with air control, and see how hard and far you start to launch it. Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.
Yes, I am jealous of his energy for sure! He must have asked a thousand times if he could jump it with his sister's bike. ?? I can do backflips and land them almost 100% of the time... almost. I have a video of the backflips on my channel too. Not very impressive but backflips either way. You cant see it in the video but the big ramp is sitting on a little ramp. I messed up on the ramp, going to make one at 45° and get some better angles on the video of my jumps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back