Kraton Kraton v3 value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclewis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey guys, I’m gonna sell my v3 kraton and I was wondering how much u guys think it’s worth.... I put headlights on it and I have hardened steel spur gears front and rear... also has rpm front bumper and metal back bracket for the front a arms (not sure of the name of it lol) and has better servo horn. I have proline proline badlands mx38’s as well. Has normal wear and tear and only thing wrong is that the motor is marking a dremel sound. What u think it worth without batteries or anything, just car?

Well just a heads up you more then likely need bearings in the motor. And the upgrades you have done are nice but not really selling points. Me as a long time car guy I wouldn't pay over $250 for it because I personally know I would have to go through it and replace at least $100 worth of stuff. But someone else... you may see $300... maybe a radio would help it sell to a newbie with a 3s budget.

I'd say $250 to $300 would be ok if its RTR. Why not take all your electronics off. Clean it really well and service everything. You'll get 200 to 250 for the roller on ebay.

Then you can get an exb or limitless and have something to throw into it. (y)

Pictures are worth 1000 words. Ive sold many rigs in the last 20 years. First thing is to clean the hell out of them, believe me this is a major selling point. I had many buyers ask me if a vehicle comes with batteries, even though not originally, I throw in a lipo to seal a deal. Even new, hardly used rigs don't reap near actual cost, that's just nature of the RC world, but their are simple things you can do to your rig that will attach buyers.

Im not sure how it works in the rc world but in the car world mods never really added value unless they were legit brand name stuff. Good luck with your sale!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back