Outcast Kraton v3 Vs Outcast v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everibody what's better enter the Kraton v3 and the Outcast v3 ?

Better is a personal preference. He is basically asking you what you will be doing with it. If you are looking for wheelies and flips, the Outcast is "better". If you are looking for an overall good basher, the Kraton is "better". If you are looking to race, realistically neither one is ideal but the Kraton would be "better". What are you looking for out of it?

Ok, i have already the Kraton but now i think about the talion

If you already have the Kraton, I'd say look next at either the Outcast or the Typhon. Unless you really want pure speed, the current Talion just does not bring any extra value over the Kraton. Kraton would even be better for racing (with proper truggy tires)

The outcast is fun for me so far. A bit cramped to work on though. Still 10 times easier to work on than my savage flux or brushless revo. If you like wheelies and backlips, the outcast is great for that.

The outcast is essentially a short wheelbase kraton. Talion is similar to kraton but lower and leaner. The senton (and typhon I’d guess) are much different driving experiences. I got outcast senton and kraton in that order. I love them all. My neighbor has the talionand outcast. Only one I’ve not driven is the typhon. They’re all different to me.

Kraton: big and strong. Fun to jump big. I put 4092 1730kv and max 6 and it'll double flip easily. It’s prob my favorite because the power setup it has.

Outcast: shorter kraton. Difficult to keep the front end down. Always wants to wheelie. Even at speed. Especially if you upgrade the motor. Same in the air, it backflips so easily. It’s also easy (with practice) to rotate it predictably to land your flips. Only cons to me is that it can be annoying how it’s so wheelie happy. For example I couldn’t climb a hill my buddies talion could because when I hit the throttle it flipped over.

Senton: such a tough truck. It’s the truck I beat more than any other. And it doesn’t care. Somehow it feels faster. I think because it’s prone to rolling over and it has a much harder time with rough ground. It’s like it struggles to stay upright. But it’s an awesome driving experience.

Talion: ok I don’t own one but my neighbor does. He has really beaten his a ton. Ive driven it quite a bit but not as much as my other trucks. It feels so stable and planted especially over the outcast and senton. To me it’s very similar to the kraton but it has racing design and it feels like it when you drive it. Example we were running across a gravel/grass lot and there was a small jump if you were flat out. With the kraton it would sometimes land and bounce over, tumbling forward. The talion was always level and steady.

I hope this helps.

He already own a Kraton, lol. Now he's thinking about a Talion but wants to know which is better a Kraton or an Outkast. I'm guessing the OP is 15 or younger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back