Kraton Kraton V3 vs V4 Differences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Voltage
Sorry if this has been asked before but I have found a V3 Kraton roller than I am considering but I was wondering if someone could tell me what the differences are between the V3 and V4 Kratons. I am just worried about significant differences causing me issues with parts availability. Ideally I'd convert it to V4 specs if there is only a couple differences and it were possible.

The revisions of the V4 from the V3 are the body, tyres, radio, IC5 connectors, fixed servo saver, sliding motor mount, never-pop ball ends and o-ring hub nuts

The revisions of the V4 from the V3 are the body, tyres, radio, IC5 connectors, fixed servo saver, sliding motor mount, never-pop ball ends and o-ring hub nuts
Thanks! I assume all V4 version of the parts are able to be installed on the V3? Also same chassis, diff housings? I think I saw the diffs have shims in the V4 to tighten things up too.

Thanks! I assume all V4 version of the parts are able to be installed on the V3? Also same chassis, diff housings? I think I saw the diffs have shims in the V4 to tighten things up too.
Yup, they all bolt on. For the Tower to Tower brace, there are a few other parts you need for the connectors, but yeah, it works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back