SOLD / FOUND Kraton V4 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stumbled onto this classified several times........have u fallen off the edge of the planet? Is it no longer available? If not, please remove ad.......

posted per recommendation of staff member......

lived in Asheville for 15 years, moved northeast of there about 35 miles,at the base of Mt Celo.....part of the Black Mountain range......listen to a Charlotte fm station....99.7 the fox.......don’t have a CLUE how I can receive it, as there are many obstacles between us and Charlotte....first and foremost.......MOUNTAINS
lived in Asheville for 15 years, moved northeast of there about 35 miles,at the base of Mt Celo.....part of the Black Mountain range......listen to a Charlotte fm station....99.7 the fox.......don’t have a CLUE how I can receive it, as there are many obstacles between us and Charlotte....first and foremost.......MOUNTAINS

Live 2 miles south of a town called.......

Micaville......

most people more than 20 miles away have NO CLUE where Micaville is.....it is that small

If you blink as you drive by, you missed it

TWICE

Last edited:
Less than 4 runs total. Every run I broke something and had to replace a part. Purchased 2 months ago.
includes spectrum smart 3s lopos with 5 charges on them, boxes included
Savox water proof servo
Hot racing servo mount
Hot racing shock ends on rear
Exb braces front and rear(new installed)
Exb steel suspension mounts(new installed)
Rpm front number (new installed)
Fast eddy bearing kit (new not installed)
Includes manuals and lots spare parts due to buying replacements.
$600obo
Ready to run
sell it, i had 2 of these, they are too heavy and break easy, especially wing mount, get a Typhon, much easier to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back