Kraton Kraton V4 and EXB rear shock tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scjon03

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I started to put some EXB parts on my V4 and noticed that the EXB rear shock tower ARA320580 only has two holes for the shock instead of three like the stock on has. Looks like it is causing a slight rear rake. Would getting the EXB rear lower arm fix this issue since it looks like it has two placements on the arm for the shocks. Also I just notice there is another part ARA320583 rear shock tower. This one has three holes for the shocks. Did I get the wrong one?

You got the EXB version. There's apparently a different EXB "option part" for upgrading a v4, which is the second one you listed. I never realized, but the first one only shows that it comes on the EXB roller on the arrma site. I guess we have to pay attention to roller parts vs option parts on the kraton.

I started to put some EXB parts on my V4 and noticed that the EXB rear shock tower ARA320580 only has two holes for the shock instead of three like the stock on has. Looks like it is causing a slight rear rake. Would getting the EXB rear lower arm fix this issue since it looks like it has two placements on the arm for the shocks. Also I just notice there is another part ARA320583 rear shock tower. This one has three holes for the shocks. Did I get the wrong one?
Also note, if you do get the exb rear arms to fix the issue you’ll also have to get the exb shock pins and the exb chassis to make it work correctly.

Are the EXB shock towers much better than the stock V5 towers? They seem identical other than color.

Are the EXB shock towers much better than the stock V5 towers? They seem identical other than color.

EXB towers are made from much better aluminum. They aren't as tough as M2C towers, but they're certainly better if you don't want to shell out for M2C and are bending shock towers.
Yeah I just read that.... not very happy now.

Can you return it and get the proper one? The delay sucks I'm sure though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back