Kraton kraton v4 bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin183

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
hi there .

does anyone know some bumpers for the kraton v4 ? i have seen some T-bone bumpers but i don't know if these will fit on the V4 because u keep the small front bumper when u use the tbone but the v4 front are different .

i did order one but it didnt fit with the stock small bumper underneath because off the small skidplate thats on the V4 ( see picture ) . but when i removed the front bumper to install the new one the A arm pins were not locked in anymore so i don't know what to do .

so if anyone allready tried it please let me know !

PS sorry for my bad english . i tried my best .

bye . thanks

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 61
hi there .

does anyone know some bumpers for the kraton v4 ? i have seen some T-bone bumpers but i don't know if these will fit on the V4 because u keep the small front bumper when u use the tbone but the v4 front are different .

i did order one but it didnt fit with the stock small bumper underneath because off the small skidplate thats on the V4 ( see picture ) . but when i removed the front bumper to install the new one the A arm pins were not locked in anymore so i don't know what to do .

so if anyone allready tried it please let me know !

PS sorry for my bad english . i tried my best .

bye . thanks

you need to either buy the pin holder of the v2 kraton or buy one from t bone racing, I bought a bumper from POS Modellbau for the kraton and a pin holder was included... (the bumper also cost less, 15$)

you need to either buy the pin holder of the v2 kraton or buy one from t bone racing, I bought a bumper from POS Modellbau for the kraton and a pin holder was included... (the bumper also cost less, 15$)
thanks for the reply .

yes i just looked at that one . looks pretty good . do u know if they also have a rear one ? would be great to got a POS in the frond and rear

My tbone 2.0 went right on my v4 with no problems at all also got the 3.0 wheelie bar and it slapped right on aswell

My tbone 2.0 went right on my v4 with no problems at all also got the 3.0 wheelie bar and it slapped right on aswell
Thanks for the reply. I really like tbone so i may have to order 2.0 or 3.0 bumpers.

I could honestly recommend the pos bumpers man they are better then t bone imo as they have a different way of mounting, rather then screwing into the diff case they mount at the bottom where the hinge pins are

thanks for the reply .

yes i just looked at that one . looks pretty good . do u know if they also have a rear one ? would be great to got a POS in the frond and rear

hi, yes he has got a minibumper for the 6s blx models, not sure if it fits the kraton... for the tbone bumper pin holder, POS Modellbau has got something too, it's called "Arrma BLX Hingepin Gegenhalter" and you can find it here: https://www.pos-modellbau.de/shop/zubehör/
OR you can buy the official arrma v2 kraton hingepin holder (it's smaller than the v3 and v4 stock bumper and should fit the tbone bumper perfectly) Part number: AR330230

Thanks for the reply. I really like tbone so i may have to order 2.0 or 3.0 bumpers.

Hey, I just checked t bone racings kraton bumper and the description says 2018 Thrasher Updates: The brace and bumper now mount to a hinge pin block which is solidly anchored horizontally through the differential case. This design replaces the stock front bumper and the mounting block doubles as a full hinge pin cover. It is compatible with ALL versions of the Kraton up to the 2019 V4. so you don't need to buy any hingepin holder if getting the t bone bumper

Hey, I just checked t bone racings kraton bumper and the description says 2018 Thrasher Updates: The brace and bumper now mount to a hinge pin block which is solidly anchored horizontally through the differential case. This design replaces the stock front bumper and the mounting block doubles as a full hinge pin cover. It is compatible with ALL versions of the Kraton up to the 2019 V4. so you don't need to buy any hingepin holder if getting the t bone bumper
They fit perfectly fine with the original chassis and the pics here are on the m2c chassis

Attachments

• 20190512_053247.jpg
    20190512_053247.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190512_053232.jpg
    20190512_053232.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 53
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back