SOLD / FOUND Kraton V4 Copperhead tires - $29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobalt172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
4 Arrma Kraton V4 6s BLX Dboots Copperhead Tires taken off my Kraton V4. Only used a handful of times.

Selling because I upgraded to backflips. 2 of these tires need to be balanced which is easy to do. YouTube is your friend. I think some water or dust got into them? Not sure...

Other than that this is a great deal for 4 tires.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/383623091272

Just to be clear with the seller, these are the Copperhead 2's and not the first gen. Which are way better than the first gen Directional Copperheads pre V4.
Nice deal. I have these already though . Run great even on my MT410. Softer but slightly wider and rounder across the tread than the Backflips IMHO.

How would these run on a Kraton 4s? I see if other threads people warn about wearing out drive shafts from the extra weight.

Bigger (heavier)is not always better when it comes to tires. Sure they look COOL and tempting to do that. Be prepared to address Drivetrain issues with potential upgrading just to accommodate that Cool look. With a much larger roll out of oversized tires you are over gearing the drive train. A Potential for heat issues.

Bigger (heavier)is not always better when it comes to tires. Sure they look COOL and tempting to do that. Be prepared to address Drivetrain issues with potential upgrading just to accommodate that Cool look. With a much larger roll out of oversized tires you are over gearing the drive train. A Potential for heat issues.

Thanks for the tip. Hmmm maybe if I get the tires, will my wife let me get the Kraton EXB 6s to go with it LOL. Probably not.

EXB stock 6S Backflips are great also.

Backflips are legit! But if you like sliding around the copperhead 2's are pretty durable and slide nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back