Kraton Kraton v5 a-arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledoggrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I finally did it and split the rear A arm on my Kraton. I have purchased all new rpm arms for both front and rear. The rear one don’t fit at all and the front ones leave the lower shock pin sticking out way to far. Is the another brand that has quality arms that is comparable or should I stick with the stock ones?

For the V5 there are no direct bolt on aftermarket arms … the rpm’s can be modified/ buy more parts to make them work.. or you stick with factory arms 🤷🏻‍♂️

rpms arms break less often… and are a quality part… but they are not for a V5..

I have the rpm arms f&r on my v5 rtr and they do fit with extra parts. Basically you need as leroy mentionned the shorter shock mount pins ar330231 as well as the v4 2.7mm sway bar which is ar330201. There are several youtube videos out there on how to proceed, lookup kraton rpm conversion.

The rear arms fit with extra parts but the droop screws are in the wrong spot and it changes the geometry a bit. Don't recommend the rear swap to rpm but the fronts work great once you install the v4 shock pins.
20210405_211726.jpg

Droop screws barely contact the ears on the chassis.

The rear arms fit with extra parts but the droop screws are in the wrong spot and it changes the geometry a bit. Don't recommend the rear swap to rpm but the fronts work great once you install the v4 shock pins.
View attachment 150375
Droop screws barely contact the ears on the chassis.
Yea same problem. 3son rc has a mod video on how to drill new droop hole. Bout go back to stock arm in rear.

You need shorter shock pins and the v4 sway bar. Not sure which sway bar is needed exactly I am sure someone else will know.
Shock pins definitely, V5/EXB sway bar (at least on the front) fits fine as-is for me... You have to drill a hole for the droop screws, but that's easy.

Back