Kraton Kraton V5 Front Bumper Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite of what people say about the RPM bumpers on here, I've had zero issues with it, countless times of bad head on landing and it just laughs at me. I've broken everything else BUT the front RPM bumper.
My first Rpm bumper broke after only 2 weeks of use, the second one I don't even remember how old it is maybe 2 years old now. 🤷‍♂️

Despite of what people say about the RPM bumpers on here, I've had zero issues with it, countless times of bad head on landing and it just laughs at me. I've broken everything else BUT the front RPM bumper.
I have nosed talion from 10 foot a few times this weekend and not a problem with rpm bumper. but I have snapped a few in the past

I just installed the Arrma bumper. After reading the issues with RPM slim piece breaking & even with the 1/2 pay warranty of $10 for a $15 part I went Arrma...BUT... was pretty pissed when I went to install and they don’t tell you you have to purchase Hardware to install!! You use some stock screws, but need 5 others🤬😤👊🏻

View attachment 130481
Love those skull shock wraps! Any idea where I could buy a pair?

I have the fullforce RC ones and they have lasted a long time on my Kraton. One has developed a small tear, but its not bad.
I have some Bad Horsie shock covers on my Summit that have been on it for years now and they still look new. Not sure what is going on with Bad Horsie as their website has been down for a while now.

I have the rpm bumper and it has made maintenance way easier and has never broke even from 10ft landings. My buddy has the exb bumper and makes maintenance and access to other parts harder. Definitely rpm bumper in my opinion.

I have the rpm bumper and it has made maintenance way easier and has never broke even from 10ft landings. My buddy has the exb bumper and makes maintenance and access to other parts harder. Definitely rpm bumper in my opinion.
Sweet! I ended up ordering the RPM! Thanks for the info.

Yes we still make them. Same materials as full force and bad horse but we offer about 100+ Additional designs and options. As well as custom/personalized full printed covers for any arrma model and other brands.

Yes we still make them. Same materials as full force and bad horse but we offer about 100+ Additional designs and options. As well as custom/personalized full printed covers for any arrma model and other brands.
I’ll be ordering a set for my son and I. Look forward to doing business.

What info would you need to make custom sized ones?

can anyone recommend a video to watch on installing the exb bumper on v5?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back