Kraton Kraton Vs E-Revo Brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i love my Kraton alot more than my Erevo. The Erevo is so fragile. I even have 110 dollar MIP driveshafts and still have problems with my drivetrain. Its been a money pit for me.

Thats why my second RC purchase was the Kraton and ive been really happy with that purchase. I wish i would have known about the Kraton before i bought my Erevo, would have saved me alot of money. Your already one step ahead of me by finding Arrma as your first purchase.

Kraton has had some issues. The stock servo mount in the v2 is garbage but thats a easy fix. It needed thicker diff fluid to not bleed so much power to the front. But its been 1000 times better than the Erevo.

My next purchase is going to be the Tekno MT410. They go for 450 and come in kit form. You have to add your own electronics, tires/rims, and body but i heard its a really solid truck. Tower has them on backorder but im getting ready to buy it on back order. With my 60 off coupon it brings it to 395..

This hobby is addicting. If it isnt buying upgrades, its buying another rc. But i LOVE IT!!!

I have both ehicles. In short they are one hundred percent correct. However here are my pros about both vehiicles in short bullet statements.
Erevo pros. Parts are available at my local hobby store. The servo lasts much much longer than the servo n my Kraton. Erevo is fast and fun and breaks less often on 4s than 6s, once traxxas makes an upgrade kit for erevo like they did the xmaxx it will then be able to compete with the Kraton. If you have unlimited time to repair the erevo and if money is no issue then get an erevo for your stable.

Kraton pros. Breaks far less than erevo. 2 year warenty (I got 3 replacement servos until I upgraded to a better servo holder and adjusted the servo saver.) My local hobby store has just started stocking Kraton parts, Kraton is just plane fast durable affordable and FUN!!!

My current revo is as dependable as a kraton and its completey stock.... But its the brushed version lol. Ive owned the bl version and i am constantly around 3 kratons(and get to drive them too) and its no contest. Kraton wins. Period.

One pro for the revo is its suspension tuning options. Its a pretty complex system, and you have to have some serious suspension tuning knowledge to get the most from it. But what good is it if ya cant drive hard to take advantage of it? I started dumping money into my erbe and then sold it. Picked up a brushed version for 150$ on ebay and its been great.... Slow but great 8)

Right now imo, there is only 1 trx vehicle that will keep up with kraton durability, and that is the xmaxx. Ya gotta spend about 1200$ to run it tho....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back