Kraton Kraton vs Losi LST 3XLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I just came back because I realized I misstated that. I meant Mah is the capacity not voltage. My bad.

well guys i just sold my kraton sunday night it was brand new in the box and had around 100 worth of hot racing upgrades which may not make it brand new to some but to me its still brand new since its never been ran. i sold it for $475 and bought a brand new losi in the box with 2 brand new dytnamite reaction 5000mah 3s hard packs for $400. the guy owned a hobby shop and closed it down hes selling off the inventory. he also has all kinds of brand new rcs for dirt cheap. im happy i made the trade so far just by looking at the losi. but not sure how it performs yet

Also, congrats on the new Losi! Let us know how you like it...I’ve always liked Losi.
something i never noticed about the lst 3xle while i been analysing the truck before i owned it. the battery compartments are basicly designed to accomidate the dynamite reaction 5000mah 2s and 3s lipos only. (or batts that are almost identical in size. thjoes batteries fit perfectly in the battery compartments. my gens-ace-r-spam no fit, my floureons no fit, my turnigy no fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back