Outcast Kraton vs Outcast for Brutality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving my new Outcast. Loving it...

Same Tekno springs I have on my Kraton, but I think the stock oil is MUCH thinner in the Outcast? Feels like it anyway. I should look it up...

Love them both. If I had a gun to my head right now, I'd choose Outcast. But I love my Kraton!

Loving my new Outcast. Loving it...

Same Tekno springs I have on my Kraton, but I think the stock oil is MUCH thinner in the Outcast? Feels like it anyway. I should look it up...

Love them both. If I had a gun to my head right now, I'd choose Outcast. But I love my Kraton!
Gun to the head....Wow Stanley, that gets the point across.....Lol. Cheers!!!

Gun to the head....Wow Stanley, that gets the point across.....Lol. Cheers!!!
Hahaha

And I just spent like 20 minutes trying to find the stock oil for the Kraton and have no idea still..

I found the Outcast in like 2 minutes...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170121-212804.png
    Screenshot_20170121-212804.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 61
Hahaha

And I just spent like 20 minutes trying to find the stock oil for the Kraton and have no idea still..

I found the Outcast in like 2 minutes...
Here you go.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170515-003559.png
    Screenshot_20170515-003559.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 56
It does not matter which one you get if you break a shock shaft or a rod end (you will). They will both become equally good paper weights.........I'm not bitter.

It does not matter which one you get if you break a shock shaft or a rod end (you will). They will both become equally good paper weights.........I'm not bitter.
Dang........lol. Experience or opinion? Lmao

I generally don't like to dress people down on the interwebs, but calling your car a "paperweight" because of a dead shock is :Rollseyes:

Shocks are one of the few parts on RC cars that cross brands. Go to your nearest LHS and pick up a pair of 1/8 scale shocks from another brand. Just make sure they are the same length eye to eye. Install. Whine less.

Whining over a broke shock is like whining over a blown tire. Just replace it and get on with your life.

I bought the Tekno shocks so I would cordially invite you to go pound sand Jerry.......

By the way, the post was about the lack of parts available. The truck IS a paper weight if your not willing to go out and spend more money on a complete set of other shocks. Not everyone can or wants too spend extra money on a complete new set of shocks.......and they should not have too for breaking a measly shock rod. Arrma should get their act together and supply us with parts.

I spent $180 on the fully upgraded shocks from Tekno for my Kraton. Is that good enough for you?

You were right Jerry, it's best not to dress people down on forums, especially when they are trying to help others.

Last edited:
Kraton, Outcast or Talion. Can't go wrong with any of these three. I own them all and equally enjoy them. I favor the the outcast because of its ridiculous abilities and fun. Can't help but grin while driving it. I favor the Kraton when I'm looking to drive with more control or when a Revo shows up at the track that needs a spanking .

He's absolutely right. And no one should have to go and buy other parts from another RC to try to fix their RC that doesn't have parts.

I generally don't like to dress people down on the interwebs, but calling your car a "paperweight" because of a dead shock is :Rollseyes:

Shocks are one of the few parts on RC cars that cross brands. Go to your nearest LHS and pick up a pair of 1/8 scale shocks from another brand. Just make sure they are the same length eye to eye. Install. Whine less.

Whining over a broke shock is like whining over a blown tire. Just replace it and get on with your life.

or, if u want to smoke all of these WITH EASE, with regards to sheer power acceleratrion..Get Corally Muracco....Just don't Jump it, crash it, Turn to hard and don't stare at it coz coz it will fall apart....lol

Matt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back