Talion Kraton vs Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You truly must own both.
I made the comparison before
Kraton = Pregnant cow
Talion = Agile Gazelle

I love both of them but appreciate the differences.
If the tree ever produces more pregnant cows.. Iā€™m going to buy one. I have a gazelle šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ¼

Look at the short shocks and low stance on the Talion. Thing would probably get hung up on a carpet racing track. Unlike my Kraton which easily handles bashing in moon craters.
Talion is actually a True Truggy design and belongs on a 1/8 Truggy Track if anything. Not a Kraton, which is exclusively setup for bashing. Put a 4s in a Talion and it will still tear up a Kraton all day long on any Track.
:oops:
I went a bit overboard with my weight..
Moved to v3 motor mount and arms, removed all cooling, plastic braces, titanium pillow balls and links
View attachment 193979
I see what you did there. Nice to have a weight weenie. It is not easy to do. Becomes more nimble and predcatible IMHO.(y)

Talion is actually a True Truggy design and belongs on a 1/8 Truggy Track if anything. Not a Kraton, which is exclusively setup for bashing. Put a 4s in a Talion and it will still tear up a Kraton all day long on any Track.

I see what you did there. Nice to have a weight weenie. It is not easy to do. Becomes more nimble and predcatible IMHO.(y)
If thatā€™s true @CameronCodes must have a dozen talionsā€¦

I prefer the Talion , low CG , handles better , then I put on the Backflip LP's for bigger jumps / bashing for that extra ground clearance and rotation in the air . My friends have the K6S , I drove them , ehh , like the Talion better . I almost couldn't resist when they were Black Fri @ $328 ( a steal !! ) , but bought other things ( namely another Senton 6s ) LOL .
I wanted a truck that I can pull the throttle and NOT have it wheelie and just take off like a raped ape !!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back