Kraton Kraton Wire tuck/ clean wiring request

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explicit_Spade

Reaction score
I just picked up a Kraton EXB roller after being away from RC for about 10 years. I’m trying to plan out the wiring of the build in my head, and was hoping someone could show me some clean builds for wire tuck ideas.

My build so far is going to be:
1/8th Scale EXB 6s
Futaba 3PRKA
Max 6s 1650kv combo
Amazon 35kg servo

This is a talion, but similar. Note that my top brace isn't on. Welcome to the forum!
20220309_201916.jpg

I just picked up a Kraton EXB roller after being away from RC for about 10 years. I’m trying to plan out the wiring of the build in my head, and was hoping someone could show me some clean builds for wire tuck ideas.

My build so far is going to be:
1/8th Scale EXB 6s
Futaba 3PRKA
Max 6s 1650kv combo
Amazon 35kg servo

I do not take shots when installing but I am picky about wire management not the best but a few of the Kraton

1647233823948.png
1647233968437.png

Here’s my K6EXB. I like braided sleeves. From the ESC I used 1/4 inch black cable sleeves. They look cool i think. For users of IC5 connections, use a wide shrink wrap to cover the entire ESC/LIPO connection (because the grey “shoulder “ often breaks)….

4AB7570C-1454-423C-A748-014663A3AF1C.jpeg

I set mine up so it's pretty easy to replace fans or remove the motor for pinion swaps... but it does look messy around the motor. I did start using shrink tubing around the fan wire bundles, but forgot to do that on the kraton. Makes it minimally nicer to look at, but still easy to replace a fan. I wire fans to a splitter off the esc so I don't have to open the receiver box... ever.
2022-0310-kraton-wiringCloseup-side.jpg

Wish I could find these in a 3 port vs just 2 port:
2022-0103-CompactServoYLead-15cm.jpg

Compact servo splitters. As it is, I have to use a normal 3-Y splitter stacked up next to the esc that I glue together and ziptie to the motor wire holder so I can plug in the motor fans and esc fan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back