Kraton with a red, white & blue theme... the ALL AMERICAN KRATON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bashaddict

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Voltage
sometimes you just gotta say what the heck, I'm building a red, white & blue themed Kraton. so I did. It'll wheelie all day and is an absolute hoot to drive.

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_194111734.jpg
    IMG_20190609_194111734.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20190609_194137768.jpg
    IMG_20190609_194137768.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20190527_155609078.jpg
    IMG_20190527_155609078.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 113
sometimes you just gotta say what the heck, I'm building a red, white & blue themed Kraton. so I did. It'll wheelie all day and is an absolute hoot to drive.
Really nice work. Looks pretty amazing.

I'd love to get a body done up with the Gadsden flag. I just picked up a really nice one to fly off the back porch. I think it would look awesome on an RC body.

20190610_115105.jpg

I'd love to get a body done up with the Gadsden flag. I just picked up a really nice one to fly off the back porch. I think it would look awesome on an RC body.

View attachment 40580
You might be able to find a reverse sticker that will fit inside the body. Or, xxxmain picture glue (might be very similar to elmer's glue) would allow a cutout to be glued inside the body and then paint like normal.

Perfect to bash on this 4th of July!

I've got to say that looks amazing! May I ask how you masked out the stars? Very beautiful work!!!
thanks man
I was shooting for more over spray than the clean lines.
to do the stars I hand drawn a star on cardboard to cut out as a stencil, not a perfect star btw. stuck a 'wall' of painters tape on a cutting board, did this by over lapping the tape then used my star stencil to make out my stars then cut out and placed them on the body. painted blue first, then did my red lines and white over the entire body. bourbon assited in the process.

thanks man
I was shooting for more over spray than the clean lines.
to do the stars I hand drawn a star on cardboard to cut out as a stencil, not a perfect star btw. stuck a 'wall' of painters tape on a cutting board, did this by over lapping the tape then used my star stencil to make out my stars then cut out and placed them on the body. painted blue first, then did my red lines and white over the entire body. bourbon assited in the process.
Thanks mate great tips, I hope it was a good American Bourbon?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back