Kraton Kraton with VW Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TankKanno

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Can someone share photos of their Kraton with a Pro-Line VW Baja body? I’m trying to fit my body and would love to see how you handled the wing area. Also did you need to change the body posts? I don’t really see a way around it. Thanks in advance!

full

@Superfries has one

Thanks for the tag. I’ve seen that one in google searches, but can never find a back end photo.

Love the bug body!

Volk-atron (one of the previously unannounced transformers - Bumblebee & Bug Bite's cousin) ;)

Just when I thought I liked the Kraton body now I see this!! Could one of you fine gents please confirm the Pro-line part number? Is it the 3238-62?

Thank you

Too cold to paint the shell just now @jonesy67 so it runs a dr8 body until I can get it painted. Mounts are done to minimise the amount of fannyin about swapping between the two. Slightly modified infraction mounts hold the bug shell and the dr8 uses the stock mounts on a stand off bracket. The same stand off at the rear tower holds both.

_20210115_004514.JPG

_20210115_004116.JPG

_20210115_123016.JPG

_20210115_004132.JPG

Alternate from ebay. I'm not happy with the rear how it mounts or holds up during 'tumbles' I replaced the rear with alu but will go to steel (brackets) shortly (just the body mount area on the body. Only on my Talion for now.

They have a selection, this is a cool looking one though:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Bod...016664?hash=item3b50b39458:g:c6YAAOSwZ05fkpKx

Only get it if you know how to work some magic on the rear.It will need support unless it's a shelf queen.

Looks cool though

20201230_135102.jpg

This was my weekend project. Got the body dry fit, stole some parts from the infraction for the moch up. Got some work to do to the bracket and a trip to the RC store for parts but its comming along.

View attachment 254901

Looks good...like the rack on top. I have one that I need to add roof support, and at some point, test fit to make body holes.... still on the fence with it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back