Kraton Kraton with VW Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20221106_183419477.jpg

Personally, i think this body is way too small. It fits with different body posts etc. but to me it looks weird. When you look at the Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle, that size is better relative to the car. I own a Fireteam 6s and would like a Baja Bug body, but would never consider this (size).
the Proline body is more suitable for 1/10 scale cars i think.

Looks good...like the rack on top. I have one that I need to add roof support, and at some point, test fit to make body holes.... still on the fence with it
I will probably not buy another Proline part. That roof rack was about $45 canadian plus tax and was missing basic hardware to put it together. Also the light bar is another $70. I wanted a roof rack so I can make a battery tray up in the roof so there are no trailing wires for lights. My biggest problem is trying to think of what color I want to paint it. =)

Personally, i think this body is way too small. It fits with different body posts etc. but to me it looks weird. When you look at the Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle, that size is better relative to the car. I own a Fireteam 6s and would like a Baja Bug body, but would never consider this (size).

Y

PXL_20221111_011015360.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it looks like it would be more at home on the Granite.
You should either lower the front or raise the rear to level out the body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back