Kraton Kraton won't track straight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a new truck without mods? Somethings too tight maybe? Steering knuckles. Servo saver could need tightening or loosening.
Does radio steering adjustments have any effect?

Does it tend to veer in one direction, or is it all over the place?

The first time I tied the Kraton, the wheels were oriented to the right. :(
The servo was really badly adjusted from the assembly plant. !!!
Now he rolls straight as he should. (y)
Yvan :)

The first time I tied the Kraton, the wheels were oriented to the right. :(
The servo was really badly adjusted from the assembly plant. !!!
Now he rolls straight as he should. (y)
Yvan :)

How did you get a "he" truck? Every single one I born is a "she!" lol ?❤

How did you get a "he" truck? Every single one I born is a "she!" lol ?❤

Now the truck is working properly. It's better like that. (y)
Yvan :cool: (y)

Attachments

• DSC08197.JPG
    DSC08197.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC07966.JPG
    DSC07966.JPG
    337.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC08219.JPG
    DSC08219.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC08233.JPG
    DSC08233.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 42
Mine started tracking to one side a few days ago. Turned out that I'd broken the front upper A-arm mount.

Is it a new truck without mods? Somethings too tight maybe? Steering knuckles. Servo saver could need tightening or loosening.
Does radio steering adjustments have any effect?
The radio adjustment does make a diff. If I adjust it to the rt it pulls rt and if I adjust left it veers left. Never really goes back to center. It acts like something is too tight but when I take the servo horn off everything moves easily.

Tried to adjust steering trim and this thing just won't go straight.

Check what direction the car veers off in then try swapping the wheels around, left side wheels with right side wheels. Give it a drive again and see if it still veers off as before or if it's changed at all.

Check what direction the car veers off in then try swapping the wheels around, left side wheels with right side wheels. Give it a drive again and see if it still veers off as before or if it's changed at all.
OK I'll try that.

I had this exact issue with my talion that was like this out of the box. I swapped servos, bought a new tx rx, and cleaned, lubed, and adjusted all steering components till to ensure they moved freely and still the same issue. I finally put a castle sidewinder 8 and a 2200 kv sidewinder motor and it finally tracks straight. I ended up putting the castle esc in it because the first time i ran 6s on the blx it died on me within a minute of use and turns out its a bad esc. Back and forth with arrma now to get it replaced

You replaced the ESC and the car now tracks straight? That's a coincidence, surely.

By the way, toe, camber, etc. anyone? I think the solution may be in the setup, but as most people just use Arrmas to send them, there's very little setup and track handling talk here.

Not that I know anything about it, as long as the wheels are vertical and there's toe in on the rear and toe out on the front, I'm happy :)

Ever heard of a bec?
Iis not a condition thst just pulls to the left and thsts it.... it'll be one way then after a few minutes of driving the problem will show itself by pulling the other way. It is directly tied to the servo not centering

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back