Kraton XL and Talion XL Basherqueen conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These make sense for a stretch Typhon because there are no bodies long enough. Not sure what the point is for a Kraton XL, just buy a longer body that will fit.
it’s fun to build and looks cool, gives a 7th scale impression, drives great.

These make sense for a stretch Typhon because there are no bodies long enough. Not sure what the point is for a Kraton XL, just buy a longer body that will fit.
Yea but those longer bodies are ugly af. I'll take the Kraton body with the stretched look over the other bodies any day. :ROFLMAO:

Ugly? Which ones? There are a bunch of different options. Ford F150 is ugly, Chevy Silverado is ugly?

Ugly? Which ones? There are a bunch of different options. Ford F150 is ugly, Chevy Silverado is ugly?
Yea I don't like the way any of those bodies look. I'm probably the minority though.

Because I have 10 kraton body’s already!
Yea I don't like the way any of those bodies look. I'm probably the minority though.
+1 😁

I don't like those bodies since all the ones I've seen don't match with the wheels (where the wheels should be) unless I'm missing something. Yeah it's minimal, but I just don't like the look 🤷

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back