Kraton Kraton XL is ruddy brilliant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So the Kraton is now sporting the Mojave chassis , using the copperhead 2 LP . 20t and my favourite 120c 4s race packs , this truck has ripped up the lawn nearly all day long , when she bites she’ll still wheelie forever . Mudguards have now at last been made and fitted . I had the talion xl during summer , but I seem to like this one more ? Maybe it’s the longer suspension travel .
5376F10B-12CE-4EC1-991C-6E6AD8890979.jpeg
4621DFFB-606B-4D4C-AC7A-E6FC2E3F2187.jpeg
364E3383-7983-44CF-936E-416371643856.jpeg

So the Kraton is now sporting the Mojave chassis , using the copperhead 2 LP . 20t and my favourite 120c 4s race packs , this truck has ripped up the lawn nearly all day long , when she bites she’ll still wheelie forever . Mudguards have now at last been made and fitted . I had the talion xl during summer , but I seem to like this one more ? Maybe it’s the longer suspension travel . View attachment 265321View attachment 265320View attachment 265322

Looks Stellar!

I'm actually in the process of tweaking a Mojave rig to accept a Kraton body..
But to still retain all the original mounts so I can swap either bodies -at will- as direct drop-ins ,without having to go through the hassle of changing/re-installing all the Mojave body spring mounts.

So the Kraton is now sporting the Mojave chassis , using the copperhead 2 LP . 20t and my favourite 120c 4s race packs , this truck has ripped up the lawn nearly all day long , when she bites she’ll still wheelie forever . Mudguards have now at last been made and fitted . I had the talion xl during summer , but I seem to like this one more ? Maybe it’s the longer suspension travel . View attachment 265321View attachment 265320View attachment 265322
Time for a wheelie bar now.:giggle:

I like to share my build but this make soon soo mad because always said pic is too big,pic is too big😡😡😤😤

I like to share my build but this make soon soo mad because always said pic is too big,pic is too big😡😡😤😤

What size photos are you shooting? 4K , 8K..?

Perhaps bring it down a bit..

😅🤣😅 I tried all what I don't like it let me but what I like boomm😤🤣

If they ever make or you're able to find a set of step pin tires, you've got a free source of fun and lawn aeration nearby. I've honestly never seen an r/c tear up a lawn like yours, mate. Just absolutely mad.

I've only ran my K6S XL twice, but I already love it! Mine was made out of a Mojave EXB and an O6S EXB. It was more expensive to do it like that, but oh well. 23T pinion with the Max 6 and 1650KV motor. I'm using the smaller K4s V2 tires. I like them :
20221223_121249.jpg
20221223_121240.jpg

If they ever make or you're able to find a set of step pin tires, you've got a free source of fun and lawn aeration nearby. I've honestly never seen an r/c tear up a lawn like yours, mate. Just absolutely mad.
Hello there , I may try n make some tyres with screws to try you aeration idea , I did try pulling my mower in summer 😂 that was great but could not turn it to well . It’s hammering down outside at the moment , so I think tomorrow will even less lawn out there 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I've only ran my K6S XL twice, but I already love it! Mine was made out of a Mojave EXB and an O6S EXB. It was more expensive to do it like that, but oh well. 23T pinion with the Max 6 and 1650KV motor. I'm using the smaller K4s V2 tires. I like them :View attachment 265364View attachment 265365
Awesome build you have there 👍🏻 I have always found copperhead’s to grippy on grass , but now my lawn is disappearing , these LP version seem to work well 😎

Hello there , I may try n make some tyres with screws to try you aeration idea , I did try pulling my mower in summer 😂 that was great but could not turn it to well . It’s hammering down outside at the moment , so I think tomorrow will even less lawn out there 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
:LOL: Just need photos if and when that happens. We've all seen the ghillie suit your Kraton makes, so I'm looking for proper bald earth out there and a mudpie of rig.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back