SOLD / FOUND Streched Kraton (Kraton XL) 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
This is my Kraton XL that is made with Mojave chassis braces and drive shafts.

it has lots of EXB parts installed: turnbuckles, chassis, braces, top plate, bumper and probably more 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

please see the pics and ask any questions you may have.

diffs are RTR diffs NOT the EXB lsd diffs.

Batteries and charger included. You will need balance boards and charge leads but those two things can be gotten from Amazon for $20..

Asking $700 $675, buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fee. :)
B44AFDF7-B7D3-49A8-AED8-6BCC38F8B727.jpeg
38168E3F-4589-4902-A377-18FB4E8F057D.jpeg
4D3E9F0E-9945-4865-A17C-35D780F934ED.jpeg
20766DF0-C482-4E5A-9B44-375A912C57EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Will someone please buy this already, so I can see what his next project will be! :ROFLMAO:

Not to mention it's a sweet ride and you know you really want it! Don't hate yourself for passing it up. 😜

This is my Kraton XL that is made with Mojave chassis braces and drive shafts.

it has lots of EXB parts installed: turnbuckles, chassis, braces, top plate, bumper and probably more 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

please see the pics and ask any questions you may have.

diffs are RTR diffs NOT the EXB lsd diffs.

Batteries and charger included. You will need balance boards and charge leads but those two things can be gotten from Amazon for $20..

Asking $700 $675, buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fee. :)
View attachment 139905View attachment 139906View attachment 139907View attachment 139908
The exact build I wanna do. I wanted to ask I’ve got a v3 kraton and I wanted to ask will the chassis fit right on or will I need to do a mod to fit it? And anything else that will not fit right on other than the chassis ?

The exact build I wanna do. I wanted to ask I’ve got a v3 kraton and I wanted to ask will the chassis fit right on or will I need to do a mod to fit it? And anything else that will not fit right on other than the chassis ?
You’d need new center braces and center shafts. Also, this truck has exb arms so the droop screws work with the Mojave chassis. If using the older style v4 arms then you won’t be able to adjust droop properly and it will eat away at your chassis much quicker. You’ll also need a new body... think that covers it 🤔

That is a steal! Good luck with the sale. I'm so tempted but my GF already thinks I'm crazy for having two cars.

Looks like you're missing two screws for the side skirts on the chassis.

How is this still for sale?
Must be the 2 screws that were out in the picture ^^ 😂🤣

which by the way... screws are in there now.. and have been since I got done putting it back together I just took some pics too early 🤷🏻‍♂️ That’ll learn me

I would’ve thought that those with the 8S would have been all over this considering the entire world is back ordered. At a minimum every part you need is on this car......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back