Kraton Kraton xl parts list…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
I’m stuck home for a few weeks with this Covid crap. It’s day 1 and I’m bored haha. I’ve been wanting to do the Kraton xl mods to my k6s v4. What is all needed to make it happen
besides the Mojave chassis? Thanks! My stock chassis and towers are tweaked and had to replace them anyways. Now I have some time to kill.

I’m stuck home for a few weeks with this Covid crap. It’s day 1 and I’m bored haha. I’ve been wanting to do the Kraton xl mods to my k6s v4. What is all needed to make it happen
besides the Mojave chassis? Thanks! My stock chassis and towers are tweaked and had to replace them anyways. Now I have some time to kill.
Mojave chassis braces and Mojave front drive shaft. Side guards. And I think u only need the rear chassis brace can't remember. But that be it boss

Sounds like you need a big a$$ ramp 😝🤘
Will this do??!

BF3B2D03-C1D1-420E-BAE6-469586B232BC.jpeg

😂😂😂 you could clear my house with puppy
Haha my goal is to make a run up to the back of my house and jump it’s length. It’s about 14ft high in the back and 30ft high in the front. 74 feet long.
It’s a raised ranch. My house is on the side of a mountain. It would look awesome on video! Also to see my wife shaking her head from the window haha. I gotta get some trees cut down first.
You need some ramp extensions so you can jump it from the bed of the truck. 🤪
That could be done… haha plus I’ll have the excuse for having to put led taillights in my ram haha

So if I were to get Kraton exb towers, do I have to get exb a arms? I’d like to get exb parts for now and upgrade as I go. Thanks

So if I were to get Kraton exb towers, do I have to get exb a arms? I’d like to get exb parts for now and upgrade as I go. Thanks
I’m running EXB shock towers and EXB shock standoffs with regular RTR arms. I checked the Arrma web site there is no difference in the a arms between the 6s EXB and 6s RTR.

Last edited:
Did you have to do any mods to get them to work? I have a full set of spare a arms for my v4 that I was going to use if they fit the exb towers
They were plug and play on my V5. No mods required. But the V4 arms are different from the V5 and might need modification. Other folks mor experienced than me can chime in.

Did you have to do any mods to get them to work? I have a full set of spare a arms for my v4 that I was going to use if they fit the exb towers
The older style arms have different mounting points for the sway bar and shocks. I'll check to see if there's any difference in the shock lengths, but I really don't think it matters.

The older style arms have different mounting points for the sway bar and shocks. I'll check to see if there's any difference in the shock lengths, but I really don't think it matters.
Shocks are identical length. Good to go. Just a bit of different geometry because of the mounting points, but they're the same shocks.

Ok I’m slow at deciding what I wanted to buy but, I went with a bunch of exb parts and basher queen towers since I have so many extra a arms for a v4 Kraton. I also have a new center diff and metal case, rpm front bumper, fast eddys bearings, powerhobby fans and some other stuff I’ve stock piled for spares. I’m swapping over my electronics from my k6s (max6/ 4092 1650kv)and calling it a wrap. I’m probably going to go down a tooth or 2 on the pinion from a 20t to an 18t because of the extra weight/length. I’m running backflip lp’s. I will report back in due time! Thank you all for the input and inspiration!

7E02F10C-C2AE-42E1-B154-3D708AADFFD5.jpeg

A8A1E1DB-4ACC-40CC-8128-9FF3DDAE9F26.jpeg

Finally got all my parts needed for the conversion. This should keep me busy for awhile… I still have some stripped screws I have to get out of my old chassis for my steering bell crank and on my motor mount…. Damn Arrma locktite…all new bearings, rebuilds for diffs and shocks, new screws etc…

24B9E4C8-AABB-4AEA-BFE5-3A513D669F86.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back