Kraton Kraton XL questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfisher62590

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Ok guys so i got myself a Mojave exb on trade recently and although i love the platform already ive just always wanted to build myself a kraton XL, and so my question to you guys is is it worth it to convert the Mojave over into one or should I find a kraton and go from there? Is it more work and would i be spending more trying to convert the Mojave? From what ive gathered its just a chassis swap with the braces and driveshaft and side guards to make the kraton into the xl, if i even tried to do the Mojave would i need to source other things such ad a-arms, towers, bumpers, wing mount and the bulkheads? I seen lots on transforming the kraton but nothing on using the Mojave as the starting platform, or am i just overthinking this lol thanks for any info

I’m kind of a newbie and still learning
But I have a Mojave and a few XL builds

If I were you I’d keep the Mojave a Mojave

Find a cheap Kraton...they’re everywhere OfferUp , Facebook Marketplace ect

Buy a Xl chassis and swap everything over

Then you have 2 different awesome RCs!

Agreed with 👆👆👆
I just stretched my Kraton and though its a fun build, in your case you could have the best of both worlds.
I told you I want one too with the c10 body that’s the only body that works right ?
Ok guys so i got myself a Mojave exb on trade recently and although i love the platform already ive just always wanted to build myself a kraton XL, and so my question to you guys is is it worth it to convert the Mojave over into one or should I find a kraton and go from there? Is it more work and would i be spending more trying to convert the Mojave? From what ive gathered its just a chassis swap with the braces and driveshaft and side guards to make the kraton into the xl, if i even tried to do the Mojave would i need to source other things such ad a-arms, towers, bumpers, wing mount and the bulkheads? I seen lots on transforming the kraton but nothing on using the Mojave as the starting platform, or am i just overthinking this lol thanks for any info

Yeah you gats what I’m going to do
Fireteam chassis could be used right?

I told you I want one too with the c10 body that’s the only body that works right ?
No you didnt. I kinda thought you brushed me off. But it could be me forgetting stuff again...damn muscle relaxers!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh wait I just read that about the c10 body..see what I mean! 🤪🤪🤪

I'm trying to find something along the lines of "sleek". I don't mind using extenders for the body mounts so I may have an easier time finding a body.🤷‍♂️
In fact with a short body and all the empty space in the back it will add a more sand rail look to my build which is what I'm building...a sand drag truck.

No you didnt. I kinda thought you brushed me off. But it could be me forgetting stuff again...damn muscle relaxers!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh wait I just read that about the c10 body..see what I mean! 🤪🤪🤪

I'm trying to find something along the lines of "sleek". I don't mind using extenders for the body mounts so I may have an easier time finding a body.🤷‍♂️
In fact with a short body and all the empty space in the back it will add a more sand rail look to my build which is what I'm building...a sand drag truck.
Lmao 🤣 yeah I did …sleek is what I want !
So the fireteam chassis is the same as the Mojave Jenny got it for 28 bucks can’t beat that

Or buy an exb and transfer everything new I like that 💡

Lmao 🤣 yeah I did …sleek is what I want !
So the fireteam chassis is the same as the Mojave Jenny got it for 28 bucks can’t beat that
That's where I got my chassis too. Can't beat that place! (if you're quick enough to get what you want):ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back