SOLD / FOUND Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
I've decided to get a Kraton so I can let a buddy of mine use my Granite. A 4S would probably be enough,but if you have a 6S let me know.
I know that buying new is better,but if I can save some money instead of paying full price,I have no issue with that. From what I have seen you guys take care of your stuff,so I'm not too worried.

I've decided to get a Kraton so I can let a buddy of mine use my Granite. A 4S would probably be enough,but if you have a 6S let me know.
I know that buying new is better,but if I can save some money instead of paying full price,I have no issue with that. From what I have seen you guys take care of your stuff,so I'm not too worried.
Are you in Canada?

I've got a totally stock V2 Kraton in good shape, even the body looks pretty new. I'm in Texas but don't mind shipping. I could do $275 shipped and include some extra spare a-arms and parts.

I can’t go that low but I have a V3 with some upgrades. I will forward you my listing once I know I’m good with my wife to buy a Typhon after Christmas lol

Last edited:
I've got a totally stock V2 Kraton in good shape, even the body looks pretty new. I'm in Texas but don't mind shipping. I could do $275 shipped and include some extra spare a-arms and parts.
Thanks. Let me see what happens with Mongoose first since he replied when I first posted.
I can’t go that low but I have a V3 with some upgrades. I will forward you my listing once I know I’m good with my wife to buy a Typhon after Christmas lol
Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back