Kraton KratonCross Is ready for a test drive. Check out guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor: Hobbystar 1430KV with Max8 ESC
Pinion 16T with 6S
Savox SV-1270TG (6v --->26KG / 7.4v-->35Kg)
Tires: Louise MTMCross
Shock Tower Carbon Fiber 5mm thick
Tekno Orange Springs.

View attachment 13436 View attachment 13437 View attachment 13438 View attachment 13439 View attachment 13440 View attachment 13441 View attachment 13442 View attachment 13443 View attachment 13435 View attachment 13435

What do you think guys?!
Looks good!
Just an fyi, I fried a max8 running a hobbystar 4092 1480kv with 6s and backflip tires. Max8 is rated with a maximum motor size of 4074. I never checked until it went proof!
Too much power weight and traction for that esc. I am running a max6 on it now.

Ok thank you for the info.
Maybe I will have to upgrade in the future.
But for now the temperature of the ESC doesn't pass 50c degrees. After a full battery 6S.

Your Kraton looks like a BEAST! I've yet to run mine on 6s, on 4s I blow the doors off my sons Nero with 6s. I can only imagine what 6s will be like. Bash on bro!

Nice cf towers; I have he same ones ;) I love the knobs on those Louise tires

Last edited:
Well... have already landed a couple times... still not bend or brooke...
I have the same wing mount, I have slammed it in the ground multiple times and the only thing it does after so many, is brake the screws holding it on from the back side. Hot Racing and GPM both make great parts

Looks good!
Just an fyi, I fried a max8 running a hobbystar 4092 1480kv with 6s and backflip tires. Max8 is rated with a maximum motor size of 4074. I never checked until it went proof!
Too much power weight and traction for that esc. I am running a max6 on it now.
I have the exact same setup you have now. The MAX8 is meant for the 4074, 2200kv like you said by HW. I like their products, especially for their prices better than Castle, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back