Outcast Krazy Klowns Outcast version 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwiZted SkullZ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Well the old body got pretty hammered doing some flips off the ramp and not always landing
lid side up! LOL
So it gave me a good excuse to paint/dip a new body and make a few other mods:
Like squeezing in a 6s 60c batt.,trying out a Castle motor fan,(test coming soon),a 17t pinion,made a new more efficient wheelie bar that attaches to a T-Bone bumper,added some stiffer Tekno yellow coils on the rear/orange front (which made the ride height level out) and trying out the new Cepek bead lock wheels with the old Backflips switched over (heating wheels in an oven works great to de-glue wheels).
Also made a mount for my Garmin Virb (just gotta figure how to use it now)! o_O

Here's a few pics of my latest money pit,(and I thought golf was expensive)!:D
CIMG3861.JPG

The offset on the Cepek wheels makes this Outcast about 1 1/2" wider.
CIMG3862.JPG

CIMG3864.JPG

Here's the wheelie bar I made from some Delrin acetal attached to the T-Bone,has a little more give than the old set up.
So hopefully things won't break so easily on rear wheel landings now.......
CIMG3863.JPG

The camera mount,fan,and 1 big 6s batt.
CIMG3869.JPG

Also used some strapping tape to re-enforce the body.
CIMG3870.JPG

SMILE!!!:):)
CIMG3829.JPG

Well the old body got pretty hammered doing some flips off the ramp and not always landing
lid side up! LOL
So it gave me a good excuse to paint/dip a new body and make a few other mods:
Like squeezing in a 6s 60c batt.,trying out a Castle motor fan,(test coming soon),a 17t pinion,made a new more efficient wheelie bar that attaches to a T-Bone bumper,added some stiffer Tekno yellow coils on the rear/orange front (which made the ride height level out) and trying out the new Cepek bead lock wheels with the old Backflips switched over (heating wheels in an oven works great to de-glue wheels).
Also made a mount for my Garmin Virb (just gotta figure how to use it now)! o_O

Here's a few pics of my latest money pit,(and I thought golf was expensive)!:D
View attachment 8729

The offset on the Cepek wheels makes this Outcast about 1 1/2" wider.
View attachment 8730
View attachment 8731

Here's the wheelie bar I made from some Delrin acetal attached to the T-Bone,has a little more give than the old set up.
So hopefully things won't break so easily on rear wheel landings now.......
View attachment 8732
The camera mount,fan,and 1 big 6s batt.
View attachment 8733
Also used some strapping tape to re-enforce the body.
View attachment 8734

SMILE!!!:):)
View attachment 8735
That's friggin awesome!!! Love it, money pit well spent in my book. Please load onboard running vid of some heavy throttle action sometime. Love to hear the motor wind up and shafts spin under the hood. Nice work bro.

Looks Mad !!
Nice idea for the wheelie bar. Does it keep her up for those long wheelies ? I'm sick of my wing mounts bending and ripping the body.
I like the fan how or where do you plug it in for power

Love the thought, effort, and pragmatic experimentation you have going on, man.

I'm still looking at tons of snow here nyc area and am thus tearing both my outcasts down to upgrade all the screws to stainless, clean, polish, etc in preparation for warmer days.

In the mean time, I've been airbrushing bodies. I've done one Baja and hope to mount it today, now that I see how you got it to fit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back