For Sale Kyosho Mad Van VE (Brushless) Barely Used and Team Corally Python XP 6s

Bolshevikjoe

Just an old nerd playing with expensive toy trucks
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Vendetta
Picked this thing up as it was on my bucket list when I first got into RC and was then on backorder for months on end, but just wasn't my thing as it turns out. I've had this up for sale locally but am tired of getting stood up by folks or people trying to trade me for beat up SCX10 rollers. I've barely ran a full pack through this thing, if that. In that time, I managed to crack the shell on the rear as I hadn't gotten around to drywall tape and shoe goo just yet. Picture of the cracked spot is included. It's just too fragile seeming for my tastes/habits. Looks really cool on the shelf, but I'm not much for having rigs that live on the shelf. It'll include the original transmitter, extra decals, rear wing that hasn't been cut out yet, manual and original box and I'll throw in a Reedy 60amp ESC and 3300kv combo that was pulled from my Rival MT-10 as I had planned to swap over to have a motor that was consistently stable running on 3s as it's not advised on the stock 4000kv unit. I'll also include a 6000 mah Zee lipo.

Also, I've got a Team Corally Python XP 6s that's been used a bit more, but still in great working condition. It's been changed over from XT60 to a single IC5 connection but has stock electronics and will come with a set stock transmitter.

$425 for everything shipped. Can send pics of the Python if requested.

Prefer to sell but let's be honest, I'm heading towards another set of easy pay payments probably as I'm just going to buy another rig so I'll hear out trades.

IMG_20221122_193955833_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221122_194010895.jpg
IMG_20221122_194039945.jpg
IMG_20221122_194049100_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221124_123800551_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221124_123830274_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Bolshevikjoe

Just an old nerd playing with expensive toy trucks
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Vendetta
Apparently folks of a certain age flock to the monster van. I blame Jim Oldaker and the Rolling Thunder monster truck personally. lol But yeah, I was so stoked when this thing finally came in stock and maybe if I hadn't had the Big Rock, Senton, and Rival MT-10 first then I would have been all impressed.