SOLD / FOUND Team Corally Python XP 6s - $220 shipped (Mad Van sold)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolshevikjoe

Just an old nerd playing with expensive toy trucks
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Vendetta
Picked this thing up as it was on my bucket list when I first got into RC and was then on backorder for months on end, but just wasn't my thing as it turns out. I've had this up for sale locally but am tired of getting stood up by folks or people trying to trade me for beat up SCX10 rollers. I've barely ran a full pack through this thing, if that. In that time, I managed to crack the shell on the rear as I hadn't gotten around to drywall tape and shoe goo just yet. Picture of the cracked spot is included. It's just too fragile seeming for my tastes/habits. Looks really cool on the shelf, but I'm not much for having rigs that live on the shelf. It'll include the original transmitter, extra decals, rear wing that hasn't been cut out yet, manual and original box and I'll throw in a Reedy 60amp ESC and 3300kv combo that was pulled from my Rival MT-10 as I had planned to swap over to have a motor that was consistently stable running on 3s as it's not advised on the stock 4000kv unit.

EDIT: Madvan is sold, only the Python remains.

Team Corally Python XP 6s. Missing the front nose shell piece for some reason (not the first owner here) converted to single EC5 connector but have a series adapter. Has what I think are typhon wheels and tires. Thing absolutely rips. 185amp Torox ESC as part of stock power set up. Great basher.

IMG_20221124_123800551_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221124_123830274_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221122_193955833_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221122_194010895.jpg

IMG_20221122_194039945.jpg

IMG_20221122_194049100_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently folks of a certain age flock to the monster van. I blame Jim Oldaker and the Rolling Thunder monster truck personally. lol But yeah, I was so stoked when this thing finally came in stock and maybe if I hadn't had the Big Rock, Senton, and Rival MT-10 first then I would have been all impressed.

Reactions: MFM
Bump. $400 for all shipped.

$200 for the Mad Van itself shipped
$225 for the Python

Still got the van?

I’ll take it then. Hit me up.

Bump. Still have her, although through the process of running her, I've pared down the sets of tires to just two. One off road-all terrain type and one set of standard clay racing wheels and tires. Also, I made a discovery comparing with some pics from Team Corally and discovered A.) It's a 2022 edition with the updates and B.) The stock pinion (and the pinion cover) are nowhere to be found and she's rocking a 21 tooth. That explains why it's SO fast and has been throwing tires into oblivion left and right. I'll include a more sane pinion if anyone purchases the rig, but she's been taking 21 tooth like a champ on 6s even though I didn't know it. lol

Reactions: MFM
Great seller! Fast shipping!! Smooth transaction for the max van!! Thank you again!! An awesome addition to my ever expanding fleet/addiction hahaha.
Happy holidays
0578FE79-DCD1-4452-9E08-DB96C2E600A5.jpeg
644CC738-15CE-45A8-BA2B-34164F280A5F.jpeg

Bump. Still have her, although through the process of running her, I've pared down the sets of tires to just two. One off road-all terrain type and one set of standard clay racing wheels and tires. Also, I made a discovery comparing with some pics from Team Corally and discovered A.) It's a 2022 edition with the updates and B.) The stock pinion (and the pinion cover) are nowhere to be found and she's rocking a 21 tooth. That explains why it's SO fast and has been throwing tires into oblivion left and right. I'll include a more sane pinion if anyone purchases the rig, but she's been taking 21 tooth like a champ on 6s even though I didn't know it. lol
I thought that pinion looked a little large 🤣😂

I thought that pinion looked a little large 🤣😂
lolol I had somehow managed not to notice until I was like 'Man, why is it that every time I put unbelted tires on this thing and it unloads on a corner that it just kills the tire?" so I got to checking if I had fake tires or maybe if they were dry rotted. Nah, just gettin' slung around way faster than meant to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back