Labor Day 20% off sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
I hope you all are having an amazing holiday weekend. I understand we all will be running our rigs this weekend. I know we all are a bunch of show off's 😂
To give back to the RC community. I have decided that for 1 day and 1 day only. Everything in my store will have a discount of 20% off. Thats cheaper then cost on most things.
There is one thing I hate more then a rig being down due to broken parts. Thats knowing I could do something about it. Stay safe and I wish you all many LVC runs in your near future.

https://3d-rc.online/discount/Labor%20Day

labor day sale.jpg

Damn, really gonna make me buy a V2 high mount and Mojave parts for the Mojave I still don't own?

Are Mojave body post mounts still pretty far down the list?
Yes unfortunately very far down the list at this point. Probably going to be a winter project as I know it will end up needing a lot of revisions unfortunately.

10.5 hours left😁
Got my order in and used my gift card I won finally 😍 picked up a new EXB bumper spring in blue for the red, white and blue Kraton and new v2 wing mount in blue for the Noto if I can ever break the v1 on it now💪🏼😎

Got my order in and used my gift card I won finally 😍 picked up a new EXB bumper spring in blue for the red, white and blue Kraton and new v2 wing mount in blue for the Noto if I can ever break the v1 on it now💪🏼😎
I have faith in you lol

Get em while they are hot boys! 20% off! You can’t even get a stock one for these prices 😂😜

View attachment 167777
Not to mention just throwing away money on the stock mount that will break first hard landing or after a few wheelie sessions and bouncing on it. 3d-rc mount is no comparison and at least 10x better!

3 hours left folks
Just bought the Xmaxx motor. Thanks for 20% off.
Heck of a deal on that one for sure, motor,mount, thermal sensor, 2 fans and housing for $80. Already packaged and ready for the post first thing in the morning 👍

Not to mention just throwing away money on the stock mount that will break first hard landing or after a few wheelie sessions and bouncing on it. 3d-rc mount is no comparison and at least 10x better!
100% agreed good sir, the mad scientist does great work ;) @3d-rc.myshopify.com…. Mad 3D printest? Lmaooo

I got my order in for the low profile wing mounts for the Typhon and Talion, and the Mojave bumper piece. Should have gotten two in hindsight as I am getting a second Mojave EXB soon. Guess I’ll have to order later when maybe there’s other things I need too. Enjoying the regular wing mounts and bumper supports. People get really interested when they see them. Thanks for the good products!
Hurricane

I got my order in for the low profile wing mounts for the Typhon and Talion, and the Mojave bumper piece. Should have gotten two in hindsight as I am getting a second Mojave EXB soon. Guess I’ll have to order later when maybe there’s other things I need too. Enjoying the regular wing mounts and bumper supports. People get really interested when they see them. Thanks for the good products!
Hurricane
I'm really happy to know that you are enjoying the products. Seeing that makes my heart sing😍

I need to get some exb hinge pin retainers to attach my new Mojave exb front and rear bumpers to my custom build swb Mojave then I'll for sure be getting some of those also👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back