Large Scale field racer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemesis3

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I am looking into getting a large scale electric RC. When my buddies and I used to race in fields one of the factors that usually helped the most was just having a larger vehicle. Most of my RC experience comes from close to two decades ago. I am once again living where I have more space to enjoy it.

So far I have looked at Losi DBXL-E ver 2, Kraton 8s and Xmaxx.

I know they all have their design strengths/weaknesses and questions like “which is best” is akin to asking “boat or car?” The response might involve “ummm, water or land?”
Said another way, giving advice all depends on what the user is going to do with the RC and what they plan to do with aftermarket upgrades.

Purpose/place I plan to use this specific RC for:
Mostly: Racing in large fields
Secondly: backyard bashing
Rest: occasional drag race dirt/grass
Even less: Asphalt drag racing.

So for me it’s acceleration, handling, and braking and top speed. Staying on on all four tires through the turns or staying planted on all and accelerating vs wheeling when the throttled is nailed. The plan is to start off with mild enough oval tracks but advance on to one’s where I don’t want to have to fight the RC vehicles characteristics not matching the task along with the difficulty of the “track.” However all just friendly racing with some buddies at the end of the day.

DBXL. Heaviest stock. Fastest I believe out of the box, maybe best stock drag racer. I have heard braking and turning issues. One source specifically was from Earl Moorhead’s videos . Granted that is a sample size of one on the DBXL but I think I have seen both braking and handling mentioned elsewhere.

Xmaxx: Lightest. Cheapest and most widely available replacement parts. Maybe the most bash aimed stock out of the box. In videos I saw a that a non feathered throttle input had a response to wheelie and that it had a tendency to rollover in corners from what I recall were stock RCs. I believe the design is more aimed at bashing and stunts versus racing/drag racing.

Kraton: Low center of gravity, wide stance. Second heaviest stock. From the videos I have seen I believe the handling might be the best of the three. Maybe the best field racer out of the box depending on the severity of braking/turning/handling involved in the track.

I mentioned weight but not whether it is a pro or con and that’s because that it isn’t always one or the other from my belief. That is more weight is more mass to try and accelerate and more mass to try and slow down thus a con. However it is also from what I have seen helpful in plowing through smaller ruts, grass etc like they aren’t there and perhaps when nudged by another RC more likely to stay the course. This is of course on the level of changes up in scale size versus the 5-10lb variations (not insignificant in 20-30lb vehicles) in the three discussed. Extra weight might also help allow an RC to have plenty of torque or acceleration but stay on all four tires during heavy throttle input. I can’t say as to what percentage the weight differences involved plays into some of these factors or how much it is just size and speed.

I know nothing replaces personal hands on experience but given no LHS that isn’t an option. I appreciate your thoughts as to the best RC for my given purpose and even more so from those that own/have owned two or all three.

***Disclaimer: (likely you can skip reading this if at all rational and hopefully it is completely unnecessary.)
To those that get easily offended by discussion. My above assessment of these three specific RCs is from forums and lots of YouTube videos. A lot of those videos from some members on here. Mostly it is about stock characteristics of each of the RCs as I could ascertain from videos. Yes, I realize with aftermarket modifications these things can change. No need to grab any holy brand name armor and sword to fight the righteous battle. Don’t put on your wizard robe and hat. Just let me talk for a second to the other weird folks who -obviously erroneously- don’t think exactly the same as you. Just a few words with those that haven’t seen the light that nuanced opinions and detailed discussion of specifics is useless in light of the awesomeness of the one true RC king. I readily admit whatever RC(s) you bought is/are absolutely the right choice regardless of task and yes it could whip a T-Rex, stop Hitler, jump the Grand Canyon in reverse without a scratch and outrun a space shuttle all while in lvc.
****End disclaimer.

I think you may want to continue looking into the K8S model. Not just because of the forum we are discussing this! Due to the fact from reading your intro there, that will be best all around. Out of the box AND\or if you decide to upgrade, upping pinion gear for more speed, changing out tires for something heavier or lighter, they even have a new Kit from M2C Racing for a SWB chassis. Yea probably get the point by now! Those other rigs, I'm not knocking! They just don't seem as easy/workable to make changes to, per the driver, you know!

Hopefully you let us know what you decide on and can show some videos or pics running a race!!

I also considered to buy a x maxx or kraton 8s.
After a good research it looks like x maxx need more upgrades out of the box.
Clipless body seems to fell of from time to another, not a big thing but it is annoying.

Since i already had traxxas e maxx 1/8 6s for a while i started to be tired to spend money on bodies and painting them, just to see them be destroyed in a few weeks.

Can imagine how easy the body on x maxx tearing up from a heavy truck with lots or roll over.
Kraton also have wing so it help protect the body.

I went with Kraton 8s because i wanted something with good handling that takes corner in high speed, imo the kraton looks way better too without all the plastic.

It’s pros and cons with both trucks.
After what you described the kraton 8s would be the right truck since it is lower and wider.

Are you going to do more stunt or bashing with high jumps out of the box, doing 360 in air then xmaxx is the one for you.
The plastic chassi take more beating if you decide to abuse it. But if you upgrade the kraton with a m2c chassi you can send it as high as possible without worry.

I have owned traxxas vehicles for many years but now i went with Arrma. First impression was good it’s like wow Arrma have really done a nice work that i never have seen elsewhere.
In fact i would say traxxas and Arrma is the two best brands one get most durability/value for money.

It’s a though decision, wish you good luck.
Since i was in the same situation and could not see the kraton and only order online, i decided that i order it, if i do not like what i see or something not make sence i just send it back. If you do order kraton 8s im 100% sure you keeping it!

Last edited:
I have all three , you are correct in a lot of what you say .My findings so far , box stock the Xmaxx and K8S are very equal in speed , the DBXL E ( ver 1 ) is faster . The DBXL E turns the worst , but problem it is in the radio , not the truck , so I'm going to be putting a diff radio in it .
Handling , the K8S takes it !!!
I got the 23t pinion to put in the K8S to make it faster , just haven't done it yet . All fun trucks though .
Just my opinion , if I had to have just one , it would be the K8S .

This is a very interesting thread op, and I appreciate you breaking it down how you did (and I also appreciate the disclaimer LOL). If I were to choose one out of the group, it’d definitely be the DBXL-E 2.0 without a doubt. I’m not trying to race a 6th scale (kraton 8s is out) and I’m not trying to send my $1000 6th scale xmaxx at a skate park (xmaxx is out) but I would enjoy doing some light jumps and open field runs, and I love the way the dbxl-e 2.0 looks.

Here's one to ad , to buy the Xmaxx , it;s the truck and batteries $900+$300 = $1,200 .(that includes charger) batteries specific for them .
K8S = $899 , DBXL E 2.0 = $1,100 , then you have to buy batteries , however , the (2) 4S batteries you obtain can go from the K8S and into the DBXL E .
This is a very interesting thread op, and I appreciate you breaking it down how you did (and I also appreciate the disclaimer LOL). If I were to choose one out of the group, it’d definitely be the DBXL-E 2.0 without a doubt. I’m not trying to race a 6th scale (kraton 8s is out) and I’m not trying to send my $1000 6th scale xmaxx at a skate park (xmaxx is out) but I would enjoy doing some light jumps and open field runs, and I love the way the dbxl-e 2.0 looks.
I agree with you , love the way the DBXL E looks , and bought mine because of that and the videos I watched with them flying across the fields and hitting small/medium mounds and seeing the fly thru the air !!!! Also , seems to be a very durable truck ( have'nt seen people bending those chassis' . Want to ad , It was a no brainer for me , I have the DBXL E ver 1 , got it on that Black Fri sale , couldn't resist !!!! LOL
Here is a video of our Xmaxx and K8S , box stock . We set up cones to do some field racing , filmed from up on the hill looking down so you can see the overall running . Gives you a good idea of stock performance .

Last edited:
Earl Moorehead tells it like it is, saying so his videos touch on every vehicle you mentioned. So that's an excellent resource. Its difficult to recomend an RC to you. Based on your wants I think a Arrma Kraton 6s modified or a Traxxas MAXX with the wide kit. Speaking on 5th scale I'm a Losi fanboy, but the Kraton 8s (which I own) is a very nice RC. The perfect balance of what you want doesn't come in a 5th scale (IMHO). What your wants describe (to me) is a Losi Tenacity DB pro, which is a no upgrades needed absolutely amazing out of the box vehicle. The down side it's not large scale.

Thank you to those that says they enjoyed my disclaimer.

It’s always debatable to put something like that in, as I am often doubtful the target audience ever really hears what you are saying. Plus even if you were to write a scathing disclaimer about how you hate Steve Johnson (watch that be someone’s actual name) there would be four guys at least named Bill, Ted, Excellent, and Adventure all upset because they just know you meant them.

The rational people read something like it and say “well yeah, duh man” and the irrational people are busy trying hard to pigeon hole you into some category to attack.

Likewise you never know what landmines that are old forum fights you are stepping on that if someone agrees with you, laughs at your joke or you theirs, then suddenly you are side/brand/Team X, when your disclaimers whole point is that you aren’t and see pros and cons in products. If something I have already said/ or do say puts me in a sixth sense state someone shoot me a PM and let me know. Don’t want to be walking around all Bruce Willis the whole movie.

While I believe in a kaizen like approach to products and hence aftermarket upgrades, tweaking, version 2,3,4, by the company etc ...I guess I am just a lot more impressed with the crazy poop I see in YouTube videos returning to RCs than people that are perhaps more jaded because they not too long ago bought version 3 and didn’t find the v4 much of an upgrade. Like I see some 20-30lb RC going 50-60 (or even better whatever Megasty’s 52t pinion setup was getting up to) and also watch a few RC Dude81, Rich Duperbash videos of it just being thrown out of a plane and sticking the landing ....and my first response isn’t “what??!!?? it doesn’t come in red...why even bother make it?” Again, I guess it’s all perspective.

I really liked the post by Jason Deardan (didn’t know who that was till now) that was reposted here by Notorious J saying exactly that, of course the Kraton 8s (or any rc) couldn’t be all things to all people and thus satisfy everyone. Opportunity cost. Not being exactly what any given individual wants/thinks it should be doesn’t make it a bad product but just not the product for them/their usage scenario etc.

The whole point of forums is to discuss things with a community of people that share that interest. The “ATTACK he isn’t woke enough about the one true RC or get ‘em he is outside the echo chamber” is counterproductive to both.
I think you may want to continue looking into the K8S model. Not just because of the forum we are discussing this! Due to the fact from reading your intro there, that will be best all around. Out of the box AND\or if you decide to upgrade, upping pinion gear for more speed, changing out tires for something heavier or lighter, they even have a new Kit from M2C Racing for a SWB chassis. Yea probably get the point by now! Those other rigs, I'm not knocking! They just don't seem as easy/workable to make changes to, per the driver, you know!

Hopefully you let us know what you decide on and can show some videos or pics running a race!!

I have been looking at the upgrades/aftermarket parts available and what helps make each more suited to the given purpose. For the K8s pinion, punch settings, m2c chassis, motor mounts etc. Also solid input on you considering the K8s a better wrench target. Before this thread my research had me leaning Kraton and DBXL.

Last edited:
I have all three , you are correct in a lot of what you say .My findings so far , box stock the Xmaxx and K8S are very equal in speed , the DBXL E ( ver 1 ) is faster . The DBXL E turns the worst , but problem it is in the radio , not the truck , so I'm going to be putting a diff radio in it .
Handling , the K8S takes it !!!
I got the 23t pinion to put in the K8S to make it faster , just haven't done it yet . All fun trucks though .
Just my opinion , if I had to have just one , it would be the K8S .

Thanks for the input especially with you owning all three. Don’t worry about offending me (I’m not that guy in the least) if I got more wrong than just the handling issue and not realizing it was a radio issue fire away. Do you also have issues braking even with 100% braking? Was punch 5 any significant difference in the drag races between the K8s and xmaxx? Is it the handling that causes you to chose the K8s if you just had to pick 1?

Honestly , I was focusing on the steering ( lack of , LOL ) more than the braking , but if the braking were something out of the ordinary it would have stood out to me ( we are talking about the DBXL E ) ?
When we ran the K8S against the Xmaxx the punch was already set at 5 , so didn't try it on stock 3 . However , even when rolling , they were pretty equal , the punch is only noticable when hit from off throttle , so once you're into full throttle , it does nothing for any top speed .
K8S if I had to pick one , yes , because of handling , but for also more reasons , even though I have not jumped it high yet , I believe the K8S will take the jumps better than the DBXL E . If you watch closely on the you tube vids of the DBXL E , when they land from high sends , they chassis slap . The K8S , if you want to get crazy and change out electronics/ diff fluids/etc now you can start doing tricks like back flips/wheelies/etc . I haven't seen the DBXL E do that , if someone did , that would be nice to see .So in short , I think the K8S will/can offer more when you want to expand your driving .
But don't get me wrong , I really like the DBXL E and is my 2nd choice of the three , and that is a hard decision because I mean it is very close to the K8S .

I’m glad to hear you find the thread interesting and appreciate the disclaimer. Just to make sure I follow you:
Two categories cause two of the three choices to be not good picks in your opinion:

Open field racing:
You are saying that you aren’t trying to race (open field I assume to compare like to like) the K8S and mention 6th scale but would enjoy open fields runs with the DBXL-E 2.0. Is this because it’s heavier or larger? That is just assumptions based off the 6th scale mention.
You didn’t mention the Xmaxx, which I am guessing/assuming either you excluded it for open field racing due to its handling or also due to its smaller weight than the DBXL?

Bashing:
As for latter part with the skatepark reference I am guessing that was about me mentioning some backyard bashing as a secondary purpose and you find the Xmaxx is only good for bashing (hence the exclusion in open field racing) but it costs too much (you mention 1000$) to actually “extreme” (you mention skatepark) bash? I put extreme in quotes because what qualifies as extreme bash seems to vary person to person. You may have meant something completely different and I am way off base.
Honestly , I was focusing on the steering ( lack of , LOL ) more than the braking , but if the braking were something out of the ordinary it would have stood out to me ( we are talking about the DBXL E ) ?
When we ran the K8S against the Xmaxx the punch was already set at 5 , so didn't try it on stock 3 . However , even when rolling , they were pretty equal , the punch is only noticable when hit from off throttle , so once you're into full throttle , it does nothing for any top speed .
K8S if I had to pick one , yes , because of handling , but for also more reasons , even though I have not jumped it high yet , I believe the K8S will take the jumps better than the DBXL E . If you watch closely on the you tube vids of the DBXL E , when they land from high sends , they chassis slap . The K8S , if you want to get crazy and change out electronics/ diff fluids/etc now you can start doing tricks like back flips/wheelies/etc . I haven't seen the DBXL E do that , if someone did , that would be nice to see .So in short , I think the K8S will/can offer more when you want to expand your driving .
But don't get me wrong , I really like the DBXL E and is my 2nd choice of the three , and that is a hard decision because I mean it is very close to the K8S .

Maybe the braking is a ver 2 issue and not in ver 1? I may be wrong but I believe even at 100% some people had mentioned it lacking. You also mention something I have heard a few times in videos is that people believe the durability for larger hits from landing is higher on the Kraton.

Last edited:
Here is a video of our Xmaxx and K8S , box stock . We set up cones to do some field racing , filmed from up on the hill looking down so you can see the overall running . Gives you a good idea of stock performance .
Chuckle I had seen it! Just watched it again probably makes third time conservatively. I already recognized several posters on the forums from their Youtube videos and you just added to that list. I mean head to head content? Of course it’s got a watch! Not a lot of DBXL 2.0 or Kraton 8s videos on YouTube I imagine I haven’t seen ... xmaxx a lot of the ones released in the same time frame that I have been researching but can’t say I even scratched the surface on xmaxx videos lol.
Earl Moorehead tells it like it is, saying so his videos touch on every vehicle you mentioned. So that's an excellent resource. Its difficult to recomend an RC to you. Based on your wants I think a Arrma Kraton 6s modified or a Traxxas MAXX with the wide kit. Speaking on 5th scale I'm a Losi fanboy, but the Kraton 8s (which I own) is a very nice RC. The perfect balance of what you want doesn't come in a 5th scale (IMHO). What your wants describe (to me) is a Losi Tenacity DB pro, which is a no upgrades needed absolutely amazing out of the box vehicle. The down side it's not large scale.

Which purpose do you feel large scale cars unsuited for and a 1/10 would be better? If you meant anyone racing with a smaller car will have the advantage of possibly a faster or better handling car then that miscommunication is on me as all of us were looking at large scale cars for field and drag racing. If you meant smaller is better for a backyard bashing, again that’s on me as I am once again living where I have ample space. Certainly not always true without travel. If you meant something else totally different that’s on me and I’m all ears.

Last edited:
The only thing about the K8S I hate is that since I bought one, I've hardly touched any of my 43 smaller cars :ROFLMAO: I have 3 X-Maxx's (one is pretty much done & needs a rebuild) & 2 DBXLs. The K8S fills the gap between the 2 & can replace both in most situations. It has the same ground clearance as the X-Maxx & it stays planted like the DBXL as long as the tires don't find too much grip. All 3 have problems. Most will say the the X-Maxx is the best basher with the most support, but 99% of videos out there are bashing it with it's broken. That truck has the uncanny ability to stay running the longest with busted parts. 4+ years of owning one can't be summed up in a few words. The DBXL is full of problems as well, the stock truck will always turn better left than right. AVC ruins the thing. Getting rid of the remote is half the problem. The other half is the servo arm link hitting the upper bracket. Both version have this problem. Dremeling it is the best answer. It's more than thick enough to remove the material. The K8S is an all-rounder, but the chassis has to go, period. The X-Maxx has a ton of upgrades. But you can over-upgrade to the point to where the drivetrain can't handle the power. The DBXL has a ton of upgrade as well, & you can go full metal on the thing even though it doesn't need most of it. The K8S is still an infant in that department but it really needs a 7075 chassis if you're doing any jumping. We're also waiting on arms.

The last thing you want is a fast X-Maxx. A fast X-Maxx is destroying it's diffs with every trigger pull. It has the weakest drivetrain out of the 3, all sintered diff gears & big aluminum center shaft are write-offs with no viable 3rd party replacements. The DbXL has HUGE machined spur & outer diff gears. The inner diff gears are sintered but most cars have sintered inner diff gears. It has the best gears out of the 3. The K8S is in the middle again with its HUGE diffs, bigger than the X-Maxx, but slightly smaller than the DBXL. The ringed diffed spur is sintered as well as the main gear in the trans. However both of these gears have been mildly heat treated which makes them stronger than the Traxxas stuff. Both front & rear ring/pinions are machined, This setup is still miles ahead of the X-Maxx & can handle all of the power I pushed through it.

Now performance wise, the DBXL is faster than all 3 out the gate, but the K8S can be geared up higher than all 3 & blow the other 2 away. If you plan on doing any racing, The K8S will easily beat the other 2. The stock K8S handle much better than the DBXL (with or w/o steering mods & larger tires). Despite being slow OoB, it has a great track setup, taking small jumps as easy as its 6s counterpart. I have had all 3 at the same large 8th scale track a few towns over, & the K8S is the only one I would take back there. I haven't did any drag racing with any of them so I can't comment on that.

I’m glad to hear you find the thread interesting and appreciate the disclaimer. Just to make sure I follow you:
Two categories cause two of the three choices to be not good picks in your opinion:

Open field racing:
You are saying that you aren’t trying to race (open field I assume to compare like to like) the K8S and mention 6th scale but would enjoy open fields runs with the DBXL-E 2.0. Is this because it’s heavier or larger? That is just assumptions based off the 6th scale mention.
You didn’t mention the Xmaxx, which I am guessing/assuming either you excluded it for open field racing due to its handling or also due to its smaller weight than the DBXL?
I’ll try to explain it better. Basically, the kraton 8s, being the best handling out of the group, doesn’t really help me as I don’t plan on racing it (there’s no class for it near me). The xmaxx is knocked out of my choice because, even though it’s the go to skate park brute, I just would rather do that crazy type of jumping with an 8th scale. The dbxl-e 2.0 takes the cake because I like the look of it, the weight, and really it’s just been a little bit of a halo rc for me.

One thing for sure is once you're in the hobby , one is never enough !!!! The one thing that I like about the DBXL E is that it is realistic , I mean , it is scaled after an actual truck/buggy you would see in real life ( same applies to the SCT's Mojave/SBR/UDR ) .
Thus why my fav class to race when we race on the indoor carpet/turf is Short Course .
I have only driven my DBXL E twice , looking forward to changing out the stock radio to my Futaba and see what difference it makes , and then maybe a pinion change in it .

One thing for sure is once you're in the hobby , one is never enough !!!! The one thing that I like about the DBXL E is that it is realistic , I mean , it is scaled after an actual truck/buggy you would see in real life ( same applies to the SCT's Mojave/SBR/UDR ) .
Thus why my fav class to race when we race on the indoor carpet/turf is Short Course .
I have only driven my DBXL E twice , looking forward to changing out the stock radio to my Futaba and see what difference it makes , and then maybe a pinion change in it .
I dropped a tactic in it & called it a day. Out of all my Losi's, only my SRR still has the DX2E since it never screwed up. But I'm not holding anything against it if it does, it's what they do ;)

The only thing about the K8S I hate is that since I bought one, I've hardly touched any of my 43 smaller cars :ROFLMAO: I have 3 X-Maxx's (one is pretty much done & needs a rebuild) & 2 DBXLs. The K8S fills the gap between the 2 & can replace both in most situations. It has the same ground clearance as the X-Maxx & it stays planted like the DBXL as long as the tires don't find too much grip. All 3 have problems. Most will say the the X-Maxx is the best basher with the most support, but 99% of videos out there are bashing it with it's broken. That truck has the uncanny ability to stay running the longest with busted parts. 4+ years of owning one can't be summed up in a few words. The DBXL is full of problems as well, the stock truck will always turn better left than right. AVC ruins the thing. Getting rid of the remote is half the problem. The other half is the servo arm link hitting the upper bracket. Both version have this problem. Dremeling it is the best answer. It's more than thick enough to remove the material. The K8S is an all-rounder, but the chassis has to go, period. The X-Maxx has a ton of upgrades. But you can over-upgrade to the point to where the drivetrain can't handle the power. The DBXL has a ton of upgrade as well, & you can go full metal on the thing even though it doesn't need most of it. The K8S is still an infant in that department but it really needs a 7075 chassis if you're doing any jumping. We're also waiting on arms.

The last thing you want is a fast X-Maxx. A fast X-Maxx is destroying it's diffs with every trigger pull. It has the weakest drivetrain out of the 3, all sintered diff gears & big aluminum center shaft are write-offs with no viable 3rd party replacements. The DbXL has HUGE machined spur & outer diff gears. The inner diff gears are sintered but most cars have sintered inner diff gears. It has the best gears out of the 3. The K8S is in the middle again with its HUGE diffs, bigger than the X-Maxx, but slightly smaller than the DBXL. The ringed diffed spur is sintered as well as the main gear in the trans. However both of these gears have been mildly heat treated which makes them stronger than the Traxxas stuff. Both front & rear ring/pinions are machined, This setup is still miles ahead of the X-Maxx & can handle all of the power I pushed through it.

Now performance wise, the DBXL is faster than all 3 out the gate, but the K8S can be geared up higher than all 3 & blow the other 2 away. If you plan on doing any racing, The K8S will easily beat the other 2. The stock K8S handle much better than the DBXL (with or w/o steering mods & larger tires). Despite being slow OoB, it has a great track setup, taking small jumps as easy as its 6s counterpart. I have had all 3 at the same large 8th scale track a few towns over, & the K8S is the only one I would take back there. I haven't did any drag racing with any of them so I can't comment on that.

Way to come in and knock it out of the park on a post. I am all about the specific details, comparisons and nuanced accounting of knowledge that only lots of time with the individual RCs can generate. I’m the exact opposite of the TLDR type and have a hate hate relationship with the modern attention span.

I really enjoy your videos so an excellent post reply shouldn’t come as a surprise. Hats off on your ongoing K8s build and I love to see people really enjoying the hobby and appreciating the cars. I think (probably several people will correct me if I am wrong) you are the only one that created an improved front bumper so far, which I remember thinking “better bumper” as soon as I first saw the stock Kraton. One of the things I have to give credit to the xmaxx for is the bumper seems beefy after watching a guy tear through multiply 1/4s and people even ramming it into concrete.

Have you noticed any braking issues on the DBXL?

I have definitely been following the aftermarket upgrades available and would be going the M2C route for the K8 chassis. That isn’t anything against the justbashit just that I have saw a lot of great “product testing” videos of the M2C. Are you still using the mesh to keep the dirt, grass and other junk out? Just asking as I didn’t remember spotting it in the most recent videos.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back