Laser cutting parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has files or anything to practice with let me know!

Throw some ideas at me.

I got a Laser, actually six lol, Bystronic Fiber one 10k watts the other 15k watts
and four Co2 Lasers 6k watts each.
what you thinking about? Thread ain't that old so figure I reply

I got a Laser, actually six lol, Bystronic Fiber one 10k watts the other 15k watts
and four Co2 Lasers 6k watts each.
what you thinking about? Thread ain't that old so figure I reply
A total idiot question...what does a man do with 6 lasers??? and a real question lol...whats a bystronic laser? And im cool with getting the "you can Google that" answer for the bystronic laser. 👍

This is what a guy like @Infidel67 does with high end laser technology.
He eats this stuff for breakfast.;)

Below, some prototypes:

1643323077359.png

I don't own them lol, I wish I owned 1, I used to run them 20 years ago, went to college got my Eng. degree and now I got my own job so to speak and fix them, more fun and definitely challenging at certain times. Love my job and I'm glad I have one.
here is one of them, I made the video after I got it fixed and it gave me hell for days lol.

I don't own them lol, I wish I owned 1, I used to run them 20 years ago, went to college got my Eng. degree and now I got my own job so to speak and fix them, more fun and definitely challenging at certain times. Love my job and I'm glad I have one.
here is one of them, I made the video after I got it fixed and it gave me hell for days lol.

And about how much does one of those cost??
Edit: or 3. I might need 3.

And about how much does one of those cost??
Edit: or 3. I might need 3.
Brand New? from $ 750K to 1.5 Million if you want the whole package, that Machine is a Swiss made Laser, and I hate it, cheap, copied and hard to work on.
Best in the Biz is TRUMPF, German made, one of the founders of Laser cutting machines. they cost about double what the Knock off Bystronic cost. I started out with Trumpf after I got out of the Military.

Brand New? from $ 750K to 1.5 Million if you want the whole package, that Machine is a Swiss made Laser, and I hate it, cheap, copied and hard to work on.
Best in the Biz is TRUMPF, German made, one of the founders of Laser cutting machines. they cost about double what the Knock off Bystronic cost. I started out with Trumpf after I got out of the Military.
Okay. I'll add that to my list of: when I get rich.:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back