SOLD / FOUND Last chance before eBay. Diff Brain Nero with huge box of spares and new body. $450 shipped!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfurious40k

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
Hey all. My lawn tractor engine gave up the ghost and it mowed it's last lawn yesterday. I have no choice but to sell off some of my guns and toys to replace it. This truck started life as a non-diff brain Nero. I upgraded it to diff brain before it's first run. I pretty much ordered a bag or two of spares with every order to get myself to the free shipping threshold so I developed quite a collection of spare parts. Some of them are highly sought after replacement items but I didn't have many issues with this truck so I didn't use many spares. The truck could use a good cleaning and my summer plans were to switch to Nitro and completely tear it down to replace all the bearings but I just ran it a couple weeks ago with no problems. The rear bumper brace is cracked but a brand new bumper kit is included. The green body is at the end of it's life but it stays on so I still use it. A brand new blue body, still in the bag and a set of body pins with retainers is included. I hate to let this go but being an adult is hard sometimes. Price for everything is $495 with negotiable shipping. I will entertain all reasonable offers. I had to buy a new mower so I need to sell this ASAP.

Thanks for looking!
20170528_090044.jpg
20170528_085915.jpg
20170528_090123.jpg
20170528_090157.jpg
20170528_090428.jpg
20170528_090449.jpg
20170528_090906.jpg
20170528_090927.jpg
20170528_090934.jpg
20170528_091236.jpg

Last edited:
Tap...tap...is this thing on? What can I do to make this more appealing?
I know you have a new body and a bunch of parts but earlier this month Tower Hobbies had the diff brain Nero on sale and you could get it for $390 shipped to your door. So to me $550 plus shipping is too much. That's just my opinion though.

I know you have a new body and a bunch of parts but earlier this month Tower Hobbies had the diff brain Nero on sale and you could get it for $390 shipped to your door. So to me $550 plus shipping is too much. That's just my opinion though.
I see your point you're trying to make, but unless someone has a time machine they can't get it for $390 right now. That said, people CAN buy a brand new Nero with brain for $525 and free shipping from tower now using the members plus coupon code.

At any rate good luck with your sale @mrfurious40k. Sorry to hear about the tractor.

I see your point you're trying to make, but unless someone has a time machine they can't get it for $390 right now. That said, people CAN buy a brand new Nero with brain for $525 and free shipping from tower now using the members plus coupon code.

At any rate good luck with your sale @mrfurious40k. Sorry to hear about the tractor.
That is a good point that you can't get it for that right now. I was just getting at that a lot of people that have been wanting a Nero probably got one three weeks ago at a great price so the demand for them right now is probably a little reduced.

Also, now that people have seen the bottom dollar price of $390, some people may not be willing to pay as much for them and will just wait until they are on sale again. Just my two cents.

You have to start somewhere with the price. I looked at another recent post for a non-diff brain Nero with no extras and a beat body and then adjusted for the diff brain and the pretty large collection of mostly brand new extras. There's 21 bags of parts there. Average them at $5 each (which I think it's quite a bit more than that) and it's more than $100. There's a brand new body, a brand new diff brain servo, one complete drive shaft, one almost complete. That's another $125 easy.

When selling used you have to expect to haggle so if I set it too low I have nowhere to go when someone wants to wheel and deal with me. That's why I set the price at $550. I expected to get some offers and work out a mutually beneficial deal with someone who saw the value of the huge package I'm offering.

Price has been reduced by $55 dollars. Shipping is very negotiable depending on how far from Pennsylvania you are located.

Hey all. I had to purchase my new mower this week so I really need to move this out. PM me to talk about it and you might be surprised at what we can work out. I'm off work on Monday and Tuesday so I can get it shipped out first of the week and you'll be bashing by the weekend.

Ok...I've had a few nibbles but couldn't close the deal. I have to get this sold and I would rather sell it as a package to a member here than split it up on eBay. $450 gets it shipped to your door with everything you see and anything else I find in my toolbox. It's Sunday afternoon and I'll be listing it on eBay Monday night unless I have a commitment from someone here. PM or post here. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back