Last day of school 🎉 (sort of)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Had my last day of lessons for this schoolyear 🥳

Now I only have to do 8 tests, which is nothing compared to the 2nd and 3rd year kids (they have almost 12!)

After that I have a week of 'fake' vacation, but I do have to give back my textbooks.
After THAT summer vacation officially starts

Last edited:
Had my last day of lessons for this schoolyear 🥳

Now I only have to do 8 tests, which is nothing compared to the 2nd and 3rd year kids (they have almost 12!)

After that I have a week of actual vacation, but I do have to give back my textbooks.
Only a week of vacation!? That sucks! My kids have been out since first week of June and go back the end of August.

Oh, no. I mean the next week is unofficial vacation, after that the real vacation starts.
I really worded that badly

I've edited it

Oh, no. I mean the next week is unofficial vacation, after that the real vacation starts.
I really worded that badly

I've edited it
Ok I was going to say gees that's nothing lol. Even when my kids did what we call "year round school" think they still got a month off every 3 months.

That's a lot! We get 2 weeks per season, an extra week in spring and 6 weeks in summer, if I'm correct.

Ya it was odd the "year round" schedule they would go three month and then get a month off but also got like a week for Thanksgiving and a week for Christmas as well but only a couple weeks for summer on that schedule.

Congrats, you're nearly there! (y) 🎉 School for me ended just under a month ago. How has school been for you? I've been stuck online for the past year (and a half), and online exams (especially when combined with bad internet) have been an absolute nightmare. Hope you do well on your tests!

That sucks in the US for me I start school at the end of august have a 3 day Thanksgiving break, 2 week Christmas break, 1 one week spring break and then a lot of other days that we have off for teacher institute days. Then finally school ends at the very end of May.

Congrats, you're nearly there! (y) 🎉 School for me ended just under a month ago. How has school been for you? I've been stuck online for the past year (and a half), and online exams (especially when combined with bad internet) have been an absolute nightmare. Hope you do well on your tests!
First third was interesting (4th year of middle school started, so I got to specialize) because the subjects (chemistry z, physics etc.) got more detailed, the 2nd third was boring, because there were many long projects and the excitement of the new knowledge had worn off and the 3rd third was difficult, because the subjects got even more difficult.

I have a chemistry test tomorrow. Acids and bases are annoying

First third was interesting (4th year of middle school started, so I got to specialize) because the subjects (chemistry z, physics etc.) got more detailed, the 2nd third was boring, because there were many long projects and the excitement of the new knowledge had worn off and the 3rd third was difficult, because the subjects got even more difficult.

I have a chemistry test tomorrow. Acids and bases are annoying
Nice! I had Chemistry last year as well! I took the AP test, and the pH calculations, titrations, etc are a major annoyance (especially when it's past the equivalence point)! Good luck on your test tomorrow!

Luckily I got from the end of May to the end of June for vacation this year before I started my summer class, normally my summer class is much longer. Got 2 years left in college, but it's going by quickly.

As a Chemical Engineering major I can confirm that chemistry sucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back