Kraton Last hop-up needed - Center brace for Kraton 6s - Where is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What chassis and chassis braces are you running?
It is arrma kraton 6s stock, not run it yet as was unsure about lipos, I have mechanical engineering background and thinking of retro fitting as to not break it straight away

It is arrma kraton 6s stock, not run it yet as was unsure about lipos, I have mechanical engineering background and thinking of retro fitting as to not break it straight away
Ok most here remove the T2T braces as it tends to bend the shock towers. A better solution has been to replace the chassis, chassis braces, and towers with better quality pieces. M2C, Voltage, POS, or Hot Racing are the popular options

Ok most here remove the T2T braces as it tends to bend the shock towers. A better solution has been to replace the chassis, chassis braces, and towers with better quality pieces. M2C, Voltage, POS, or Hot Racing are the popular options
The V4 center brace doesn't bend the shock towers. It can actually bend the chassis in a weird way. And it will bend as well. Get good chassis braces from M2C or from whoever you want and ditch the stock red center brace.

The V4 center brace doesn't bend the shock towers. It can actually bend the chassis in a weird way. And it will bend as well. Get good chassis braces from M2C or from whoever you want and ditch the stock red center brace.

Do you think I could only upgrade the chassis braces and remove the center brace, while keeping the stock chassis and stock shock towers? I am not looking at sending my truck as high and as far as possible.

I am about to pull the trigger on GKA chassis braces and servo mount, but I am not ready for an M2C chassis and shock tower (yet).

Thanks!

Do you think I could only upgrade the chassis braces and remove the center brace, while keeping the stock chassis and stock shock towers? I am not looking at sending my truck as high and as far as possible.

I am about to pull the trigger on GKA chassis braces and servo mount, but I am not ready for an M2C chassis and shock tower (yet).

Thanks!
That's fine and what we all did before there were aftermarket chassis to buy. That's not to say you won't bend the chassis on a bad landing but upgrading the plastic braces is a must.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back