Latest YT video of Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Guys,

Anyone seen the "Kraton part 2" video that released today?

Talking about the Kraton 8s, Jason said: "We made a great Kraton, not perfect, i wouldnt say its perfect.. Its hard to make a platform absolutly perfect from the get go.. But its a really good starting point for a larger scale platform. Wich probably reveals theres other coming. But hey, i think people realize that anyway, don't they?"

So...

Whats next?

Guys,

Anyone seen the "Kraton part 2" video that released today?

Talking about the Kraton 8s, Jason said: "We made a great Kraton, not perfect, i wouldnt say its perfect.. Its hard to make a platform absolutly perfect from the get go.. But its a really good starting point for a larger scale platform. Wich probably reveals theres other coming. But hey, i think people realize that anyway, don't they?"

So...

Whats next?
I think he’s right. We all saw the early flaws as well as the greatness. I think they did a really great job reacting quickly. They didn’t wait a year to fix glaring issues. Kudos to them. And I don’t know if a single report of issues with that monster drivetrain. Maybe just the fact that they omitted the speed pinion, but otherwise they really seemed to have nailed that portion. Maybe the a-arms would have failed testing had they did cold weather tests, but that’s hindsight.

I thought this video was great. I hope they make a 3rd.

Arrma is so different then Traxxas. People complained for years about so many issues with certain items (driveshafts on the eRevo 1.0, diffs on the everything 4wd and so on) and yet, those issues were ignored and they gave us a new paint scheme and some new hype marketing video.

I think the direction Jason is taking Arrma is the correct way of doing business. Traxxas basically created the RC world’s expectations of how a company should operate...and Arrma is turning concept on its head.

We don’t want to use proprietary everything. We want the company that makes our products listening and changing, we want new segments within RC...we want things to evolve, not stay the same.

GO ARRMA, GO!

I like the content. I hate the editing. The sound levels are all over the place. If this was one of our videos, I wouldn't even make a peep. But this was a produced video that took them six months to release. They should have gotten that right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back