Limitless Learning time hopefully.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1coopgt

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
Honestly didn't know where to post this. Does anyone know of any tutorials for setting up Steering and Throttle ESP? I have a Flysky Noble NB4 . I know how to assign Steering and Throttle ESP to the switches on the NB4 . My issue is understanding creating the curves so they do what I want .

For Steering there's Rate/EXP and then there is steering speed. Then there is the Throttle EXP which has RATE/EXP F/EXP B . Which effects the Steering besides the throttle

Then I can also Adjust the throttle curve .

I''m not asking for you to show your settings . Just want to understand what different setting will do I guess.

I do know for speed running I would want to limit my steering as speed increases that way I wouldn't twitch myself into over reacting and crashing. Also I get you don't want to go balls out at the start .

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I use the Noble, and the only thing I adjust steering wise for speedruns is the dual rate and the steering speed. For the Savox servos I use, 35% dual rate and 40% steering speed works well. This is, of course, provided the cars setup makes it stable at speed. With cars that are setup well, or bodies that make a lot of downforce you can get away with faster steering settings, with less stable cars than the slower the steering the better. Also many things about the road like the type of asphalt and the contour affect this as well. I also use these same steering settings on my Radiolink RC6 and they work great, I've had speedruns in the low 130's with both radios on different cars with no steering related issues.
I read before that LibertyMKii had modified his steering curve for more steering movement at the ends of the range, with little movement in the center of the range. I haven't tried this, interesting to see how that feels compared to just adjusting DR and STSpd

Thanks guys for jumping in. When no one replied the other day I started doing some searching. I found this Gentleman's Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/WTFRCCars/videos He's got some informative videos on the NB4 .

Notoriousone With what you added and the videos, I have a feeling we'll be able to make some interesting setup adjustments to the NB4 . I know it will be awsome if I can just hit a switch or 2 and have it set to adjust my steering and maybe the throttle at the same time and your good to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back