SOLD / FOUND Leaving the hobby (for now) sale!! Lots of stuff!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickups are gas guzzlers (mine gets probably 9mpg)
It depends. If you get a full size V8, yeah. I'm thinking a small v4 or v6
We are going to miss you!
I'm still staying on the forum, just selling all my stuff for now. I'm going to sell 3d printed parts soon, so I'm staying on here.
Do you still have the 6s tires?
Someone already said they will buy them, I didn't mark them sold yet just in case he changes his mind. And someone else already asked before you, but after the first person. Your 3rd in line. So they will probably be gone.

I knew that. Most people know what I meant. 4 cylinder. Thanks though

Even my inline 6 cylinder Trailblazer only manages 13.5 miles to the gallon. Definitely consider spending whatever you can to get a car with better gas mileage, your wallet will appreciate it. I drive 5 days a week to and from my school thats 30 minutes away and if I didnt have my motorcycle I'd be flat broke.

Even my inline 6 cylinder Trailblazer only manages 13.5 miles to the gallon. Definitely consider spending whatever you can to get a car with better gas mileage, your wallet will appreciate it. I drive 5 days a week to and from my school thats 30 minutes away and if I didnt have my motorcycle I'd be flat broke.
Yeah, I'm doing online school where I go to school only once a week to get packets, so I won't be driving too much. But once I get a real job, i'll be driving a lot more. Thanks for your input!

I'll sell everything left for $80 + shipping. Current prices would be at $111 + shipping.:cool:

Hope you guys don't mind that I tagged you, just thought one of you might be interested.
@RCbuzz
@Steve38
@jes1888
@arrmedndangerous
Appreciate it. U didn't have a 4s ESC do you? If not I cant. BUT WANNA SAY-----GREAT SELLER ALL ITEMS WERE AS SHOWN. ON TIME SHIPPING.

HELP THE DUDE GET A 1:1 SO HES NOT HAVING HIS DOG PULL HIS TRAILER! 😆

Maybe u shouldnt sell ur RCs. They can pull ya. Jk Glws

Appreciate it. U didn't have a 4s ESC do you? If not I cant. BUT WANNA SAY-----GREAT SELLER ALL ITEMS WERE AS SHOWN. ON TIME SHIPPING.
No, I had (2) 6s esc's, both of them sold though. Okay, thanks!
HELP THE DUDE GET A 1:1 SO HES NOT HAVING HIS DOG PULL HIS TRAILER! 😆
Maybe u shouldnt sell ur RCs. They can pull ya. Jk Glws
Yeah, I'm too far in though, almost everything is sold. Thanks!

I'll sell everything left for $80 + shipping OBO. Current prices would be at $111 + shipping.:cool:

Hope you guys don't mind that I tagged you, just thought one of you might be interested.
@RCbuzz
@Steve38
@jes1888
@arrmedndangerous
Appreciate the offer, but I really don't have any use for this stuff and already wasted my allowed money for "hobbies" so I'm out. GLWS though!

No, chick's don't dig a guy with a moped. Chick's laugh at a guy on a moped. Chick's dig a guy on a motorcycle.

Nope, chick's laugh at a guy on a motorcycle too. Very few chick's like bikes and all the effort/literal pain in the ass of riding them. My girlfriend likes to be on the bike luckily, but she's pushing hard for a new Goldwing instead of a ZX-6R to pair with my Ninja 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back