Lectron Pro Batteries...Anyone Use Them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'll steer clear. I have a set of 2S Powery Hobby and 3S Onyx so far. I want some gens-ace-r-spam but I don't like modding the connectors. I love my Tattu batteries for my drones.

I have two 4s 5000 mah packs i run in my talion and they haven't given me any trouble

I have several Lectron Pro batteries in various sizes had have not had any trouble. I also have several Power Hobby batteries, too. The only criticism I have with Power Hobby is their quality control regarding packing the orders is poor. Several times I have received the wrong items or missing items. They do however correct the problem after I call them but it has happened too often.

Never tried Lectron, but they seem over priced. I have run Power Hobby 3s 5200mah, 50c, and 3s 100c 6500mah, and love both. I actually prefer the 50c due to cost savings and equal performance of the 100c for my system. The 50c meet my system reqs.

Anybody use these? Looking to get another pair of 3S and they have 75C hardcase.

i have a set...3s 35c soft packs...they push the nero and outcast just fine...they run a tad bit hotter in the nero...but are perfect in the outcast...never had a problem...going on a year old now...run them constantly...and hard...

My three friends and myself have used them. Two of my friends have used them for many years without a single issue. My other friend and I had issues with some of them. I got six packs and had two fail in the first six months. But, like I said my other two friends have used them for many years without any issues. Probably just bad luck or maybe a bad batch/shipment.

I have 2 2s 5200MAH that I run my outcast on. They seam to be just fine. I'm going to pick up 2 3s 7600MAH this week/or next as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back