LED Headlights and Tail lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seq

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I've been trying to find LED head lights like these for a while now and I can't find any..

Of course the ones in the video aren't lined up correctly and look mostly for aesthetics, I would like some functional ones too. If anyone could find any of these LED lights that are good and don't run down the battery, it would help a lot.

The way the body is curved they are like that you would have to mount those lights in the grille of the body for them to be pointed straight.

They are just cheap led lights you can get for as little as a couple of bucks if you wait for shipping from China. They can just plug into any open slot on your receiver they don't use that much power at all.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Style-...sh=item5b2cbf0a5b:g:0oMAAOSwNRdX~d1s&LH_BIN=1

Yeah I got mine for like $7 on Amazon. I can even turn them on and off from the radio..

I tried some of those on my BRCC and it didn’t work. I bought the cheap ones from eBay and installed them. They look really good at night when your not doing much but as soon as I hit a small jump half of them broke. And by broke I mean the wire came off of the actual lights. It seems to be one of those thing that you get what you pay for.

I've been trying to find LED head lights like these for a while now and I can't find any..

Of course the ones in the video aren't lined up correctly and look mostly for aesthetics, I would like some functional ones too. If anyone could find any of these LED lights that are good and don't run down the battery, it would help a lot.

If u will search this brand site im sure u will find it..(their website is down now (www.killerbodyrc.com)..

Here is a another one which works now:
https://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/brands/killerbody

I found that company last night.. for my Mojave...
Goodluck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back