Led light bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cjmd

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Talion
What's the toughest led light bar one that will survive some mild bashing maybe a roll over or two

JPTMb.gif

I use these on my slash & select four Homyl 1/10 rc crawler roof lamp bar ( 4 led ) amazon sorry can't copy thread

Attachments

• 20180908_144000.jpg
    20180908_144000.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 70
Does anyone know of just the leds and wires? I’ve been looking to drill holes in the bumper and stuffing little lights in the holes preferably 6mm lights. I don’t know if the led lights are rated for the power the bec puts out.

Does anyone know of just the leds and wires? I’ve been looking to drill holes in the bumper and stuffing little lights in the holes preferably 6mm lights. I don’t know if the led lights are rated for the power the bec puts out.
I just made my own... Bought a servo "y" harness, a 12" servo extension lead, a bag of LEDs, and a bag of resistors.

Each color of LED has a different voltage range so they need a resistor on the positive leg to drop the voltage input to a usable voltage for the specific LED color. There are many instructables and YouTube videos on wiring up LED lights.

Tbone racing has a few light bars to choose from pretty cheap price to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back