Kraton LEDs installed đź‘Ť

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OG*GOBLIN

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
So I picked up a hot glue gun today and mounted some LEDs. Need them since it's dark by 5:30. I just did it on the fly. If you see something I missed or did wrong please let me know.
PXL_20211228_022144687.jpg
PXL_20211228_022256856.jpg

PXL_20211228_023025471.MP.jpg
PXL_20211228_023038117.MP.jpg

It looks amazing! I wish the Typhon 3s had good spots to put LEDs in.

It looks amazing! I wish the Typhon 3s had good spots to put LEDs in.
I would have liked to have had the front ones facing all forwards, but the bumper is at at an angle. With some more time I can probably figure it out. Thank you though đź‘Ť

You may put some of that aluminum duct tape over the wires for durability, or put in some of that drywall tape/shoe goo to re-enforce the body and cover the wires. That's what I plan to do on mine.

The lights look good. If you want the front ones more straight, you can put a shim that's a little offset behind the ones that aren't straight, to straighten them if that makes sense.

You may put some of that aluminum duct tape over the wires for durability, or put in some of that drywall tape/shoe goo to re-enforce the body and cover the wires. That's what I plan to do on mine.

The lights look good. If you want the front ones more straight, you can put a shim that's a little offset behind the ones that aren't straight, to straighten them if that makes sense.
Yeah, where can I get some of those?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back